The match review to the football Maritimo vs Gil Vicente prediction in the Primeira Liga of Portugal about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the match stats, H2H encounters, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The Maritimo vs Gil Vicente prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Portugal: Primeira Liga
2020-06-15 20:00 MARITIMO – GIL VICENTE
- Match date: 6:00 pm on Monday 15th June 2020
- Event: Primeira Liga
- Stage: Matchday 27th
- Location: Dos Barreiros
PREVIOUS MATCHES MARITIMO :
PREVIOUS MATCHES GIL VICENTE:
Goal statistics: MARITIMO
Goal statistics: GIL VICENTE
- Currently, Maritimo has fallen to 15th place in the rankings, only ranked on the position of having to play Paco’s relegation playoff thanks to better sub-difference. Tonight, Maritimo will welcome Gil Vicente at home and in current form, despite the advantage of the yard, but the opportunity to win 3 points of Maritimo is very difficult.
- Tonight, Maritimo will host Gil Vicente at home, and this is their chance to win 3 points. There are many grounds for making this judgment. First, the yard factor, at home Maritimo lost only 1 in the last 3 matches with a minimum score of 1-2 before Sporting Braga – the team is ranked 3rd in the rankings.
- In contrast, Gil Vicente is beginning to show signs of distortion. In the last two rounds in the Portuguese league, they lost to FC Famalicao and Portimonense. This poor performance led them to the second half of the table, and it seems that the season ended early for them.
- Remember, Gil Vicente is playing very well on the away field. In the last 3 matches, they have lost only one match on the pitch of Portimonense and have 2 victories on Setubal and Boavista. In particular, in the last 2 confrontations, Gil Vicente won, they beat Maritimo 2-0 in the first leg and won right on the opponent’s field in the second leg last season.
Maritimo vs Gil Vicente Prediction tip:
- The past saw the encounters between the two teams taking place with many goals scored, but the possibility of this game will be different. According to Experts, the last 3 consecutive matches of Maritimo have no more than 2 goals/game. The last 4/5 matches of Gil Vicente have similar results. With a ratio of 2 1/4 fainting, fainting is the optimal choice.
- The Maritimo attack only scored 1 goal in the last 3 matches. 4/5 last game of Gil Vicente also has no more than 2 goals/game. It is reasonable to choose Under this match.
- Select UNDER
- This match, Maritimo will be played at home and Asian handicap homeowners will handicap 1/4. Choosing Gil Vicente has a higher chance of winning.
- Another factor for Maritimo confidence is their confidence in their encounters with Gil Vicente. Evidence, in 8 matches against Gil Vicente at home, Maritimo only failed once and won 4 victories.
- In terms of odds, Maritimo is also one of the teams that satisfy the highest football betting population of the Portuguese league this season. After 25 rounds, they reached the number of match victories up to 57.69%.
- Maritimo ranked below Gil Vicente on the chart, but they converged on what could make the victory. First, the fulcrum of home court, second, the motivation to win points. On the contrary, as mentioned, Gil Vicente is going downhill without braking in 2 consecutive defeats, and they will probably receive their third loss after a trip to Maritimo.
- Select: Maritimo
- Maritimo: Charles, Rene, Zainadine, Bebeto, Kerkez, Nanu, Moreno, Bambock, Tagueu, Ruben, Maeda.
- Gil Vicente: Pinto, Ruben Fernandes, Denis, Banguera, Soares, Kraev, Afonso, Lourency, Henrique, Gomes, Lima.
Expected Goals Maritimo vs Gil Vicente prediction Prediction
Maritimo is in need of points to continue the relegation battle. Along the fulcrum of home field, victory against Gil Vicente will be an opportunity for them to realize the goal.
Experts say Maritimo vs Gil Vicente prediction the final score:
- Maritimo will win 1-0
- Maritimo 0-0 Gil Vicente
More Primeira Liga matches:
- 06-16 20:00: Santa Clara vs Portimonense
- 06-16 22:15: Aves vs Porto
- 06-17 20:00: Pacos Ferreira vs Belenenses
- 06-17 22:15: Rio Ave FC vs Benfica