The match review to the football Newcastle United vs Sheffield United prediction in Premier League about the 2 teams’ recent performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Newcastle United vs Sheffield United prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 1:00pm on Sunday 21st June 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 30th
NEWCASTLE PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2020-03-07||SOUTHAMPTON – NEWCASTLE||0-1|
|2020-02-29||NEWCASTLE – BURNLEY||0-0|
|2020-02-22||CRYSTAL PALACE – NEWCASTLE||1-0|
|2020-02-16||ARSENAL – NEWCASTLE||4-0|
|2020-02-01||NEWCASTLE – NORWICH||0-0|
|2020-01-21||EVERTON – NEWCASTLE||2-2|
SHEFFIELD UTD PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2020-06-17||ASTON VILLA – SHEFFIELD UTD||0-0|
|2020-03-07||SHEFFIELD UTD – NORWICH||1-0|
|2020-02-22||SHEFFIELD UTD – BRIGHTON||1-1|
|2020-02-09||SHEFFIELD UTD – BOURNEMOUTH||2-1|
|2020-02-01||CRYSTAL PALACE – SHEFFIELD UTD||0-1|
|2020-01-21||SHEFFIELD UTD – MANCHESTER CITY||0-1|
|2019-12-05||SHEFFIELD UTD – NEWCASTLE||0-2|
|2007-04-07||SHEFFIELD UTD – NEWCASTLE||1-2|
|2006-11-04||NEWCASTLE – SHEFFIELD UTD||0-1|
SHEFFIELD UTD: 1
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
- Newcastle have just interrupted the circuit of 5 consecutive rounds, only known to draw and lose by a 1-0 victory over Southampton.
- Currently, the home team St James’ Park is temporarily ranked 15th in the rankings, they get 35 points after 29 rounds.
- Coach Steve Bruce’s team is only 8 points better than the relegation group and this is not a too safe distance.
- Sheffield United had to take a rather unfortunate loss to Aston Villa in the round of 29 round. This result has made coach Chris Wilder teachers and Manchester United officially occupy the 5th position in the rankings.
- With a distance of only 1 point, the opportunity for them to reclaim the position is quite possible, especially when the performance of Sheffield United is quite stable at this time.
- 2 teams have met 6 times in the past, Newcastle are the ones who do better when they win 4, draw 1 and lose 1. But this season is completely different, Sheffield United with great progress is in a better position than that of the opponent. Therefore, they can completely improve their previous bad performance.
Newcastle United vs Sheffield United Prediction tip:
- Select: Sheffield United -1/4
- Having to play away but it is the upper team shows that Sheffield United are being appreciated much more than the opponent.
- The recent performance of coach Chris Wilder and his teachers is completely convincing with a series of 7 consecutive unbeaten matches in the domestic arena.
- Therefore, the away team will be a safer choice in this confrontation.
- The frontline has been underperforming with 1 goal in the last 4 home games, but the Newcastle defense shows certainty when keeping clean sheets in all 4 matches.
- Sheffield United are not too strong on the offensive front, they have not scored more than 2 goals in the last 5 matches
- With these parameters, this match is unlikely to explode OVER.
- Choose UNDER 2.1 / 4 goals
- CHOOSE: Sheffield United Full-time
- The motivation to win from the guests will be much higher than the home team, they face a great opportunity to attend the European arena next year.
- Certainly teachers and coach Chris Wilder will not miss this rare opportunity, winning will be what they aim for.
- Therefore, players should choose Sheffield United.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Newcastle United vs Sheffield United prediction: 1-0, 1-1
- H1 result Newcastle vs Sheffield United: 0-0
- H2 result Newcastle vs Sheffield United: 0-1
- Newcastle: Martin Dubravka, Javier Manquillo Gaitan, Jamaal Lascelles, Federico Fernandez, Danny Rose, Matt Ritchie, Isaac Hayden, Jonjo Shelvey, Allan Saint-Maximin, Dwight Gayle, Miguel Angel Almiron Rejala.
- Sheffield United: Dean Henderson, Jack OConnell, John Egan, Chris Basham, Enda Stevens, John Fleck, Oliver Norwood, John Lundstram, George Baldock, Billy Sharp, Oliver McBurnie.