Newcastle vs West Brom Prediction | 2020/12/12 | EPL

Newcastle United will host West Brom in the 12th round of the Premier League season 2020 – 2021. Let’s follow Newcastle vs West Brom Prediction.

Against opponents who are in the dangerous area on the rankings will be a very good opportunity So they can win this match.

Newcastle vs West Brom Prediction

MATCH INFORMATION:

  • Match date: 3:00pm on Saturday 12th December 2020
  • Event: Premier League
  • Stage: Matchday 12th
  • Location: Sports Direct Arena

HEAD TO HEAD:

The home team Newcastle last week had an impressive victory at Crystal away when they scored 2 goals and kept a clean sheet. The next meeting of the home team Newcastle against West Brom is considered an opportunity to help them get important points to win this match.

Banner Promotion From TT128

Considering the recent scoring performance of the home team, after 10 rounds of Newcastle NHA, there are 12 explosive scores, the average performance is 1.20 goals/game. However, the number of defeats is up to 1.50 goals/game. In 10 games, they have 40% odds of winning the matchup and 60% winning the match.

 Newcastle vs West Brom Prediction:

Asian handicap Newcastle vs West Brom Prediction:

Handicap Odds: 0.25

  • Newcastle vs West Brom handicap for the whole game: -2.08 / 0.25 / 1.80
  • Newcastle vs West Brom handicap in the first half: 1.74 / 0 / 2.06

Newcastle United are trying very hard in the hope of reaching the top of the table, with West Brom they are also determined to be able to escape the dangerous area on the rankings.

On the away side of West Brom, their performance over the past time was relatively bad with only 1 victory and 3 defeats in the last 5 matches. The victory over Sheffield United in the 10th round is also their first victory this season. Thanks to these 3 points, they rose to 18th place on the rankings when they got 6 points in hand.

In the next match, no team is considered the superior team when handicapping the other team.  

→ From the odds by CMD368 bookmaker, the best pick: 0 –  

Banner Promotion From TT128

Over Under  

Odds: 2.25

Newcastle United are in a form that can be said to be acceptable when they have 2 wins and also have to receive 2 defeats in the last 5 matches. Having got 14 points after 10 rounds, they are currently at 13th place on the standings.

In the last 5 matches of Newcastle United, there have been 4 Under and only 1 Over, while West Brom’s last 5 games have all Under.

Therefore, our expert believes that Under will be optimal for investors in the next 90 minutes.

Prediction:  Pick  Under

Newcastle vs West Brom Prediction

Final Scores: Newcastle vs West Brom Prediction 

→ Our prediction of the match result Newcastle vs West Brom:

  • Newcastle 0 – 0 West Brom (1st half)
  • Newcastle 0 – 0 West Brom (Full Time)

1×2 Odds Betting

  • Odds from CMD368: 2.35 * 3.00 * 3.25
  • Select: Tie to win (Full Time)

Although only a newly promoted team this season, West Brom are having a very balanced record every time they meet Newcastle in their confrontation history when in the last 5 times the two teams meet, each team has 2 wins . In this match, despite having to play away from home, but with a rising spirit after winning their first victory this season, there is news that West Brom will get a score in this match.

The CMD368 European Odds shows 2.35 * 3.00 * 3.25. The above rate corresponds to the results of win, loss and draw of Newcastle. The dealer rates Newcastle relatively high when giving the odds if they win only 2.35.

Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/