The match review to the football OB Odense vs Lyngby BK prediction in the Superligaen of Denmark about the competing 2 teams’ recent forms and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome.
The OB Odense vs Lyngby BK prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-06-29 20:00 LYNGBY BK vs OB ODENSE
ODENSE PREVIOUS MATCHES:
LYNGBY PREVIOUS MATCHES:
OB Odense vs Lyngby BK prediction TEAM COMPARISON:
- These are the two teams that will have to go through 6 more rounds to choose the two teams in the quarterfinals to compete for the relegation this season and OB Odense is getting better when 2/3 of the last matches they’ve won, It is worth mentioning that in the first match just a week ago, they defeated this opponent with a score of 2-1 right away, so the confidence is redundant in the second leg.
- Just in June, the home team Nature Energy Park played a total of 5 matches, resulting in a 3 and 2 loss. In general, the team’s recent performance is not bad when 8 matches recently in this front, they lost only 2, drew 3 and won 3.
- Lyngby’s relegation ability is very difficult to avoid when the last 3 rounds of the play off round they have only got 1 draw and 2 losses, even though they are unappreciated opponents, they are currently also had 7 consecutive games in this tournament without winning a single victory, even losing up to 5.
- The away record of Christian Nielsen’s army is extremely poor when losing 5, drawing 1 in 6 In the last match, even this team only got 7 points after 13 away games this season in the official round with 1 win, 4 draws and 8 losses, scoring 12 goals and receiving up to 25 goals lose.
OB Odense vs Lyngby BK prediction TIP:
- By defeating this opponent 1 week ago away from home, OB Odense will be much more confident in this rematch when playing at home.
- Moreover, in the previous 2 clashes also this season, they beat the opponent with a score of 4-1 at home in the first leg and only lost 3-4 in the return leg away.
- Moreover, the recent performance of the home team is much better so it is entirely possible that they continue to win.
Our OB Odense vs Lyngby BK prediction for this match is:
- Select: OB Odense -1/2
- The confrontation of these two teams takes place with a very open game and therefore their matches often have a lot of goals scored.
- The evidence is that in all the last 6 confrontations of the two teams ended with a score of no less than 2 goals. In addition, OB Odense’s recent home scoring performance is very impressive when the last 4 matches have all fired and the last 3 matches have scored more than 1 goal.
- Therefore, the ability to explode OVER in this match is entirely possible.
- Select: OVER 2.1/2
- With the effort and progress over the past time, OB Odense won the match in 3/4 of the last matches, of which both were won in the last 2 home matches.
- Meanwhile, the Lyngby Players have not shown any determination in the past and the confidence in this team is worse than the loss in the last 3 matches, which are all matches in the play round. off, including the main defeat this opponent right at home 1 week ago.
- Therefore, the favorite side is the right choice.
- Select: OB Odense (Full Time) to win.
FINAL SCORE OB Odense vs Lyngby BK PREDICTION:
- Odense opened the Relegation Round stage with a 0-6 defeat to Silkeborg. However, in the next 2 matches, they had the triumphal track, respectively, against Sønderjyske and Lyngby. Currently, Odense has created a safety corridor of up to 6 points compared to the position of the play-off relegation by Lyngby themselves.
- Away from home, Lyngby is even more disappointing, when empty hands 4/5 past games, including 2 games with a difference ranging from 0: 1/2 to 0: 3/4. In addition, Lyngby won only 1, the rest were losing to Odense guests since 2010 until here.
Our OB Odense vs Lyngby BK prediction that Odense will win 2-1.
- H1 OB Odense vs Lyngby: 1 – 0
- H2 OB Odense vs Lyngby: 1 – 1
- OB Odense: Oliver Christensen, Max Johannes Whitta Fenger, Mads Frokjaer, Troels Klove Hallstrom, Ryan Laursen, Marco Lund, Moses Opondo, Jorgen Skjelvik, Sander Svendsen, Jens Thomasen, Jeppe Tverskov
- Lyngby: Rezan Corlu, Patrick Da Silva, Nicolai Geertsen, Pascal Gregor, Gustav Marcussen, Thomas Mikkelsen, Emil Nielsen, Mathias Hebo Rasmussen, Marcel Romer, Magnus Westergaard, Frederik Franck Winther