The match review to the football Oita Trinita vs Vissel Kobe prediction in the JAPAN J1 LEAGUE with regards to the 2 teams’ performances and recent matches of the teams, the stats of the upcoming matches, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match result.
The suggested prediction shall all be considered to put down an effective bet on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Saturday 11th July 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Oita Bank Dome
OITA TRINITA – VISSEL KOBE PRE-MATCHES:
From 2006 to now
After 3 rounds, Oita Trinita won 6 points and temporarily ranked at 5th position. Meanwhile, Vissel Kobe is having 4 points and 13th in the rankings. Because the team has just passed a few rounds, the strength of the teams has not been clearly verified, and the difference between the parties is not much, even though the rankings are quite large.
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Oita Trinita had a good start to the season with 1 win and 1 draw. They are currently ranked 9th on the list with 3 points after 2 matches. Their attack played quite deadlock when there were only 2 goals.
- Meanwhile, the defense conceded 1 goal. In the previous round, they won 2-0 against Sagan.
- On the opposite side, Vissel Kobe is the beginning of a disappointing season when it is not possible for itself to win.
- Their attack scored 1 goal. The defense conceded 4 goals, in the previous round, they lost 0-3 to Sanfrecce.
Oita Trinita vs Vissel Kobe Prediction TIP:
Asian Handicap ¼| 1/2 |0
- Looking at the performance from the start of the season, it can be seen that Oita Trinita is performing better than Vissel Kobe. But it is worth mentioning that although this match, Vissel Kobe was in the upper door. Although the handicap for guests is only 1/4, this is a good handicap for Vissel Kobe.
- Do not forget that the last 2 times marching to the guest before Oita Trinita, Vissel Kobe was rated on par with the owner at a ratio of 0: 0. Oita Trinita did not seem to have an affinity with a handicap and both of the last two were at the same rate, they both failed.
Our Oita Trinita vs Vissel Kobe prediction for this match is:
- EQUAL BALL
O/U Oita Trinita vs Vissel Kobe prediction
- The level of 2 1/2 that the house offered for this match is not low considering the recent results of both teams and the confrontations on the field of Oita Trinita.
- So the writer said that the OVER door is easy to appear in today’s match when both sides choose to play attacking.
Our Oita Trinita vs Vissel KobePrediction:
- UNDER 1 FT
European Oita Trinita vs Vissel Kobe Prediction
With the recent poor performance of Oita Trinita, even though they are at home, it is hard to believe a victory will be for them. Meanwhile, Vissel Kobe is also not performing well. Therefore, the belief in the door of peace is more reasonable.
- Vissel Kobe (Full Time) to win or A DRAW
Final Score Prediction
- Although Oita Trinita has just won her game, their overall performance is quite bad when they lost 4/5 recent matches. Their attack is at a standstill when they turn off when there are 2 goals / 5 matches. Meanwhile, the defense conceded 6 goals / 5 matches. Their home field performance is quite bad when they have lost 3 matches in the last 5 home games.
- On the other hand, Vissel Kobe’s performance is at an average level with 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 5 matches. Their attack has 1 goal / 2 matches. Meanwhile, their defense is not tight when they concede 8 goals / 5 matches. Their away form is not so good when they lost the last 2/4 matches. Despite having home advantage, Oita Trinita was underestimated in both the match and the first half. again, even the last match they were led HT table.
- So, should choose the first half match this game!
- Oita Trinita vs Vissel Kobe H1: 0 – 0
- FT Oita Trinita vs Vissel Kobe: 0 – 2
- Oita Trinita: Shun Takagi, Tomoki Iwata, Yoshinori Suzuki, Misao Yuto, Rei Matsumoto, Tatsuya Tanaka, Yushi Hasegawa, Yuki Kobayashi, Yuki Kagawa, Yamato Machida, Kei Chinen.
- Vissel Kobe: Akito Fukuta, Takuya Okamoto, Daiki Tomii, Kazuki Oiwa, Keisuke Saka, Toichi Suzuki, Mitsuki Saito, Hirokazu Ishihara, Naoki Yamada, Ishihara Naoki, Tarik Elyounossi.
Join Betting with: US HERE