The reviews to the football Perth Glory vs Wellington Phoenix prediction in A-League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 9:30 am on Wednesday 22nd July 2020
- Event: A-League
- Stage: Matchday 27th
- Location: nib Stadium
H2H PREVIOUS MATCHES
Perth Glory vs Wellington Phoenix Prediction recommendation:
Perth Glory is currently ranked 5th in the rankings with 34 points after 21 rounds, enough position to be present in the final round with a distance to teams outside the Top 6 is 7 points, quite safe when the round stage There are 6 rounds left.
But Perth Glory’s performance was not really good before the tournament had to be halted when only won 1, drew 2 and lost 2 in 5 matches played. Recently, when the tournament returned, the team had a minimum victory with a score of 1-0 before the team that beat Central Coast Mariners.
Wellington Phoenix, meanwhile, is in third place on the standings with 36 points after 21 rounds, 4 points behind Melbourne’s second team but playing less than 2 matches and completely getting a chance to reach the semi-finals.
Before the tournament has to be halted, Wellington Phoenix is in high form when winning all 4 matches. But recently, when they returned, they had to lose to the top team Sydney FC with the score 1-3.
1st Half Perth Glory vs Wellington Phoenix Prediction:
- Wellington Phoenix is currently ranked 3rd with 36 points. With this position, the Wellington Regional home team will have a ticket to attend phase 2 for the top 6 teams of the Australian league. However, the ambition of this team does not stop there, Ufuk Talay’s teachers and teachers still have the ability to compete in one of two places to win the semi-finals, when only the second-ranked team in Melbourne City exactly 4 points.
- However, the upcoming match is not an opportunity for the Wellington Regional team to get 3 points. Because their opponent – Perth Glory FC is also very eager to win to raise hopes of winning the 2nd position. The students of Ufuk Talay will have to play very hard to become obstacles to the opponent.
The best Perth Glory vs Wellington Phoenix Prediction:
- First half football goals: Perth Glory FC 1-0 Wellington Phoenix
- Asian handicap Football First Half: Perth Glory FC +0
- Over Under match odds 1: Under
2nd Half Perth Glory vs Wellington Phoenix Prediction:
- Perth Glory FC will host Wellington Phoenix at home in the upcoming round of the Australian league. It is also considered a key match of the season, because, after this confrontation, the ability to continue to compete for 2nd place of Perth Glory FC and Wellington Phoenix may be decided. Along with that, the race to the ticket to attend the 2nd stage for the top 6 teams in the Australian league table is likely to turn.
- Statistics show that the latest confrontation between Perth Glory FC vs Wellington Phoenix has “exploded”, two-thirds of the last Perth Glory FC also had similar results. Along with that, the odds of the coffin applied at 2.3 / 4 goals and still keeping the current stability is also clear evidence of the house’s absolute trust in a match with many goals. recorded. Therefore, it is absolutely possible to believe in the match in this match.
Best Perth Glory vs Wellington Phoenix Prediction:
- Full-Time Goals: Perth Glory FC 2-1 Wellington Phoenix
- Asian Handicap Full Time: Perth Glory FC +0
- O/U Full Time: OVER
- Perth Glory FC: Gimenez, Liam Reddy, Shane Lowry, Spiranovic, Djulbic, Jason Alan Davidson, Kilkenny, Juande, Ivan Franjic, Chianese, Andrew Keogh
- Wellington Phoenix: Cacace, Doyle, Durante, Kurto, Fenton, Krishna, Mandi, Rufer, Taylor, Singh, Williams
Join Betting with: US HERE