Piast Gliwice vs TSV Hartberg prediction between Piast Gliwice vs TSV Hartberg in the Europa League Qualifying Round which took place at 6:00 pm on September 17, 2020.
- Match date: 6:00 pm on Thursday 17th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 2nd Qualifying Round
- Location: Stadion Miejski w Gliwicach
- 09/12/2020 – Warta Poznan 0 – 0 Piast Gliwice (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/05/2020 – Piast Gliwice 0 – 0 MFK Karvina (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Piast Gliwice 0 – 1 Pogon Szczecin (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/12/2020 – Rheindorf Altach 1 – 1 TSV Hartberg (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/04/2020 – TSV Hartberg 1 – 0 Maribor (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Dornbirner SV 0 – 7 TSV Hartberg (H1: 0 – 3)
PIAST GLIWICE VS TSV HARTBERG PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Piast Gliwice is the team that won the championship in the Belgian league in season 08-09 and last season they failed to defend the throne by only taking the runner-up position after Legia. Even worse, they are having a very bad start this season when they currently have only 1 point after 3 rounds.
- On the European front and in particular, in the pre-qualifying round of this year’s Europa League, Coach Fornalik and his students had a gentle victory over a very strong representative from Belarus, Dinamo Minsk, with a score of 2-0. One of the weakest points of Piast Gliwice at the moment is the bad attack when there has not been a single shooting in all 3 matches.
- In the Austrian league last season, TSV Hartberg did not have a good record when they only had enough points to enter the playoff round to compete for the Europa League qualifying this year, specifically, only got 29 points after 22 rounds before the tournament had to be stopped due to the global pandemic. TSV Hartberg’s recent performance is very good when he was unbeaten in the last 4 matches on all fronts, including 3 wins and 1 draw.
- In the opening match in the Austrian league this season, coach Markus Schopp’s army only had 1 point in the trip to the field of Rheindorf Altach, this is also a team that is highly appreciated when in the domestic arena last season reached the semi-finals of the playoff qualifying for the Europa League.
On the latest FIFA chart, Belgium is ranked first, which partly shows that this is a very developed football background as well as possessing extremely quality players, which leads to quality. The expertise in the league is also enhanced, while Austria is only ranked 26th. In addition, with a gentle victory, a team is also highly appreciated by Belarus in the previous round, Dinamo Minsk.
Meanwhile, TSV Hartberg did not have too high a record in the Austrian league last season. Therefore, the Piast Gliwice vs TSV Hartberg prediction believes that Piast Gliwice will be the team that will win.
Piast Gliwice vs TSV Hartberg prediction: Piast Gliwice 2 – 1 TSV Hartberg (H1: 1 – 1)
- Piast Gliwice: Frantisek Plach, Tomas Huk, Jakub Czerwinski, Martin Konczkowski, Jakub Holubek, Patryk Sokolowski, Dominik Steczyk, Tomasz Jodlowiec, Kristopher Vida, Patryk Lipski, Piotr Parzyszek
- TSV Hartberg: Rene Swete, Felix Luckeneder, Thomas Rotter, Andreas Lienhart, Manfred Gollner, Samson Tijani, Lukas Ried, Philipp Sturm, Tobias Kainz, Rajko Rep
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/