Porto vs Olympique Marseille prediction – In Group C, Marseille is making fans unable to be assured. Two consecutive failures are causing the French port city team to stand at the bottom of the table. Therefore, Marseille really wants to score in the next third round. Porto will be the opponent they must face.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Tuesday 3rd November 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Estadio do Dragao
STANDING / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, GROUP C
PORTO VS OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Porto has a relatively good series of matches. In their last 5 matches, they won 2 draws 1 and lost 1. This is an acceptable result of the representative from Portugal. But they need to improve to be able to go deep in the Champions League arena this year.
- Victory over Olympiakos helps coach Sergio Conceicao and his students have many advantages in winning tickets to continue. If they continue to win against Marseille, it will be much easier to reach the knockout round for Porto. Their home advantage in the upcoming match will definitely help them do this.
- Marseille also shows stability. Considering 5 matches to be marched to the nearest away field, 3 is the number of victories that Marseille owns. That result indicates a 60% win rate. Besides, in the remaining 2 matches, they drew 1 more and lost 1 time.
- Marseille’s last defeat against Manchester City was not too surprising. Representatives of France are not overestimated in the European arena. The upcoming trip to Portugal is expected to be difficult to return to Marseille.
- Porto has 3 points after a win and a loss. They lost to Manchester City and won against Olympiakos. Porto’s target is 3 points to continue to consolidate 2nd position in Group C as at present. The home advantage will help Porto to be more appreciated by reputable football betting sites.
- The odds are fixed by the dealer for this match is 0: 1/2. Porto is the team that is ranked above. If the home team can win in the upcoming match, the player who chooses the upper odds will win. The odds for Porto vs Marseille are 1.85 and 2.05 respectively.
Porto vs Olympique Marseille prediction: Porto FT
- Porto attackers have been very explosive in the last 5 home matches. 14 is the total number of goals scored by the Ligue 1 representatives. The corresponding performance of Marseille was up to 2.8 goals/game. In contrast, the defense plays a full role. The number of lost goals received is 5.
- For Olympique Marseille, the defense is also acceptable when considering the last 5 away matches. 4 is the total number of goals that Olympique Marseille has to receive. This result indicates the average number of goals lost is 0.8. In terms of attack, they scored a total of 6 goals.
- The dealer gives the odds of Over/Under for the upcoming match is 2.25. As long as the game closes with 3 or more goals, the player who chooses Over will win. The odds on the Over – Under are 1.82 and 2.05 respectively.
- Select: Over 2.25 FT
Porto vs Olympique Marseille prediction: Porto 2 – 1 Olympique Marseille
- Porto and Marseille have met many times in the past. In the last 5 encounters, the result is in favor of Porto. The Portuguese representatives have an overwhelming record with 4 wins and 1 draw against the opponent.
- Head-to-head performance plus home advantage will help Porto gain more confidence in the next match. They definitely want to prolong the unbeaten match against their upcoming opponent. The chance for Marseille to win in the next match is very low.
- The odds for this match is1.80, 3.55 and 4.60. These odds correspond to Porto win, draw and losse results respectively.
- Porto vs Olympique Marseille prediction: Porto FT
- Porto: Marchesin, Mbemba, Pepe, Manafa, Sanusi, Oliveira, Uribe, Otavio, Marega, Corona, Diaz.
- Marseille: Mandanda, Alvaro, Caleta-Car, Sakai, Amavi, Kamara, Sanson, Roniger, Radonjic, Thauvin, Benedetto
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/