The match review to the football RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund prediction in BUNDESLIGA about the 2 teams’ current performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome. The RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
2020-06-20 15:30 RB LEIPZIG – BORUSSIA DORTMUND
RB LEIPZIG PREVIOUS MATCHES:
BORUSSIA DORTMUND PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-12-17||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – RB LEIPZIG||3-3|
|2019-01-19||RB LEIPZIG – BORUSSIA DORTMUND||0-1|
|2018-08-26||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – RB LEIPZIG||4-1|
|2018-03-03||RB LEIPZIG – BORUSSIA DORTMUND||1-1|
|2017-10-14||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – RB LEIPZIG||2-3|
|2017-02-04||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – RB LEIPZIG||1-0|
|2016-09-10||RB LEIPZIG – BORUSSIA DORTMUND||1-0|
RB LEIPZIG: 2
BORUSSIA DORTMUND: 3
|10||FC SCHALKE 04||32||9||12||11||37:50||-13||39|
|15||FSV MAINZ 05||32||10||4||18||41:63||-22||34|
|18||SC PADERBORN 07||32||4||8||20||34:68||-34||20|
- RB Leipzig are still showing their stability in the end of the season, they are unbeaten in the last 13 matches in all competitions.
- However, they are still not really sure about the No. 3 position at the moment, when the team directly below Monchengladbach is only less than the army of coach Julian Nagelsmann.
- Borussia Dortmund had to once again see their great rival Bayern Munich take the throne in the Bundesliga, and they continued with the runner-up position.
- This season is seen as the end of Borussia Dortmund when they have no other goals or arenas to fight.
- The remaining 2 rounds besides preserving the 2nd position are only a matter of procedure for Lucien Favre’s teachers and students.
Dortmund, despite their recent victories, are not easy at all and rely heavily on individual shine. The way they worked so hard was to defeat the minimum gap against the much weaker rivals Hertha Berlin and Foturna Dusseldorf. That is what will make many people worry about their performance now.
RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction tip:
- Select: RB Leipzig 0:0
- Finding a score on the Red Bull Arena is not easy for any opponent, as RB Leipzig is unbeaten until the last 15 hostings here. Borussia Dortmund, meanwhile, is also an opponent who is not easy to get caught when having to play away from home, and is also currently winning in the last 3 trips as a guest.
- The determination will definitely be a great motivation for the herd towards victory.
- These are the two teams that regularly display beautiful attacking kicks in the Bundesliga, they are also ranked 2nd and 3rd in the list of the most powerful attackers in the tournament.
- The determination of the home team to win and the comfort of the visitors will likely make this game exciting.
- Therefore, the OVER door will be a reasonable choice
- Choose OVER 3 goals
- CHOOSE: RB Leipzig Full-time
- Borussia Dortmund is somewhat better in history against 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats in the last 7 meetings of the two teams.
- The first leg was also an extremely attractive match when there were 6 goals scored, then RB Leipzig drew Dortmund right at Signal Iduna Park.
- By this return leg, returning to the Red Bull Arena will be a better opportunity for them to defeat the opponent.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund prediction prediction:
- Odds for H1 RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund: 2-1
- Odds for H2 RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund: 3-2
- RB Leipzig: Peter Gulacsi, Marcel Halstenberg, Marcel Sabitzer,, Dayot Upamecano, Lukas Klostermann, Jose Angel Esmoris Tausende, Onrad Laimer, Nordi Mukiele, Timo Werner, Patrik Schick, Christopher Nkunku.
- Borussia Dortmund: Roman Burki, Mats Hummels, Lukasz Piszczek, Dan Axel Zagadou, Achraf Hakimi, Emre Can, Axel Witsel, Raphael Guerreiro, Jadon Sancho, Erling Haland, Thorgan Hazard.
More Bundesliga matches:
- 06-20 15:30: Bayern Munich vs SC Freiburg
- 06-20 15:30: Cologne vs Eintracht Frankfurt
- 06-20 15:30: Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Augsburg
- 06-20 15:30: Hertha Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 06-20 15:30: Mainz vs Werder Bremen
- 06-20 15:30: Paderborn vs Borussia M’gladbach
- 06-20 15:30: Schalke vs Wolfsburg
- 06-20 15:30: TSG Hoffenheim vs Union Berlin