The match review to the football RCD Espanyol vs Levante UD prediction in Bundesliga of Germany about the 2 teams’ recent performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The RCD Espanyol vs Levante UD prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
2020-06-20 14:00 ESPANYOL – LEVANTE
- Match date: 12:00pm on Saturday 20th June 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 30th
- Location: Power8 Stadium
ESPANYOL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
LEVANTE PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-10-27||LEVANTE – ESPANYOL||0-1|
|2019-04-21||LEVANTE – ESPANYOL||2-2|
|2018-09-16||ESPANYOL – LEVANTE||1-0|
|2018-03-04||LEVANTE – ESPANYOL||1-1|
|2017-10-13||ESPANYOL – LEVANTE||0-0|
|2016-04-15||LEVANTE – ESPANYOL||2-1|
|2015-12-07||ESPANYOL – LEVANTE||1-1|
|2015-04-17||LEVANTE – ESPANYOL||2-2|
|2014-11-29||ESPANYOL – LEVANTE||2-1|
|2014-03-22||ESPANYOL – LEVANTE||0-0|
SPAIN: PRIMERA DIVISION
- Espanyol FC possesses an impressive form of performance compared to their previous period. Calculating the last 5 matches, Espanyol lost only once. In contrast, “Periquitos” won 2 victories and 2 draws. Notably since La Liga returned, the army of coach Abelardo Fernández has maintained an unbeaten record.
- After defeating Alaves, Espanyol came to be a guest of Getafe in round 29. It is not surprising that Espanyol is underdog and accepted 0.5 goals. The player who trusts the away team has paid money because Espanyol drew 0-0.
- Levante FC is also maintaining his unbeaten run in La Liga to 3. However, it should be noted that these 3 matches Levante draws. Thereby the Frogs only give themselves 3/9 maximum points. Therefore, they did not improve too much while still standing in 12th place with a total score of 35.
- Considering the 29th round, Levante was playing at home at Ciutat de Valencia to host Sevilla. It wasn’t until the last minute that Levante equalized to 1-1 success to win 1 point. Thereby the home team won the Asian handicap because Sevilla accepted 1 goal.
RCD Espanyol vs Levante UD Prediction tip:
- Select: Espanyol -1/2 (Full Time)
- Espanyol is showing signs of revival in recent years. Specifically, they won 2, drew 2 and lost only 1 in the last 5 rounds. Playing at home in the next round, the Catalan team is confident of extending the impressive circuit. Be aware, the last 7 guests in all competitions, Espanyol are unbeaten with 3 victories and 4 draws.
- In the opposite direction, Levante is in a significant decline. This team has not won all of the last 4 appearances, including 3 draws and 1 loss. Moreover, the away field often brings anxiety to the army of coach Paco Lopez when he did not know the smell of victory in the last 5 matches, including up to 4 defeats.
- In addition, the history of confrontation is also supporting Espanyol players. In the last 5 confrontations, Espanyol was always unbeaten against Levante, including draw 2 and won up to 5 matches. With the above statistics, the home team is the safer investment point in this game.
- Statistics show that, the last 4 matches of Espanyol and the last 3 appearances of Levante have closed with a maximum of 2 goals scored per game. The same scenario occurred in 4/5 the most recent clash between the two teams. Because of that, UNDER is an investment that experts trusted in this competition.
- Choose Under 2 / 2.5 (Full Time)
- CHOOSE: Espanyol (Full Time)
- Espanyol are unbeaten and have won 3 in 5 clashes with Levante before. So the Catalan team will still have the facilities to be confident in this rematch. The home performance of Espanyol is also impressive when unbeaten in 7 recent visits.
- In addition to the relatively poor performance of Levante at the moment, it is clear that the Ciutat de Valencia team will not face too many difficulties to complete the goal of 3 points in the next match.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- RCD Espanyol vs Levante UD prediction:
- Espanyol 0-0 Levante HT
- Espanyol 1-0 Levante FT
- Espanyol: Oier, B. Espinosa, Dídac Vilá, L. Cabrera, Javi López, David López, Marc Roca, Melendo, Wu Lei, J. Calleri, Adri Embarba.
- Levante: Aitor Fernandez, Coke, Tono, Bruno, Rúben Vezo, Rochina, Campaaa, N. Vukcevic, Morales, Melero, Borja Mayoral.