The match review to the football Reading vs Brentford in Championship about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Reading vs Brentford should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Monday 29th June 2020
- Event: Championship
READING PREVIOUS MATCHES:
BRENTFORD PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
- Reading has been in good form recently when the last 3 rounds they have been unbeaten with 2 victories and 1 draw, but the last draw is not a proud result when their opponent is only Stoke City, the team is only 2 points more than the team holding the red light.
- In addition, not too long ago, they also had a not bad match at the FA Cup front when making representatives from the Premier League struggled with a 1-2 defeat after 120 minutes. This is just a team that is considered a weak average of this year’s tournament and their current performance also says it when they have just won 49 points after 13 wins, 10 draws and lost 15 matches.
- Brentford is in good shape and strength, as evidenced by the fact that before the tournament was postponed, they had 1 win and 1 draw in a row against two highly rated rivals Sheffield Wed and Cardiff City.
- Currently, they have had 2 matches since the tournament returned and the result they have been two very convincing victories, the most impressive of which was just beating the top team West Bromwich with a score of 1-0 at home before that also defeated Fulham with a score of 2-0 away. With this impressive achievement, Thomas Frank’s army is temporarily ranked 3rd in the table and only 5 points behind the two teams.
Reading vs Brentford TIP:
- A team with much better quality than the opponent and has been extremely impressive in recent times is helping Brentford to dominate in this confrontation even if they have to play away. Having beaten the opponent in the first leg and currently 17 points ahead of Reading, the home team’s capacity is much less than the away team. Therefore, the ability to spend all 3 points in this trip of coach Thomas Frank’s army is very positive.
Reading vs Brentford prediction:
- Select: BRENTFORD -1/2
- Currently, Brentford is the team with the most consistent performance when there are 67 goals in 38 rounds, more impressive than all the 10 consecutive rounds they have opened fire with a total of 23 times. scored, in both recent away matches they have scored 2 goals per game.
- Meanwhile, Reading’s defense is not appreciated when the last 9/10 home games have not kept clean but the attack has scored in 4/5 recent matches. Therefore, the possibility that the game will have more than 2 goals is very high.
- Select: OVER 2.1/2
Reading vs Brentford prediction:
- Odds of R1 Reading vs Brentford: 0-2
- Odds of R2 Reading vs Brentford: 1-3
- Successive defeats of tough opponents like Fulham and West Bromwich in the last two consecutive rounds have shown the strength and current performance of Brentford players is very impressive.
- Obviously those two consecutive victories are much more appreciated than Reading only got a draw against Stoke City right at home on the return day, so remember this is just a team that is better than the red light group integrity 2 points. Therefore, the above contract is a much more reliable choice
- Select: BRENTFORD to win FT
- READING: Rafael Cabral Barbosa, Matthew Miazga, Michael Morrison, Andy Yiadom, Omar Richards, John Swift, Meite Yakou, Andy Rinomhota, Michael Olise, Ovie Ejaria, George Puscas
- BRENTFORD: David Raya, Ethan Pinnock, Jeanvier Julian, Rico Henry, Henrik Dalsgaard, Christian Norgaard, Emiliano Marcondes Camargo Hansen, Josh Da Silva, Ollie Watkins, Mohamed Said Benrahma, Bryan Mbeumo.