The match review to the football Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction in the Primeira Liga of Spain with reference to the 2 teams’ performances and recent matches of the teams, H2H & goal stats, the stats of the upcoming matches, table standings ranking and match possible match result.
The prediction shall all be regarded to put down an effective bet on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
Jul 10, 2020, at 9 pm UK
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Friday 10th July 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 35th
REAL MADRID – CD ALAVES PREVIOUS MATCHES:
According to football betting sites, played at home as well as an overwhelming force, Real Madrid can completely get 3 points. This will be a difficult operation for Alaves.
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Real Madrid is still maintaining their top spot after the 34th round. The total score that Real Madrid has is 77, on average 1 match earns about 2.26 points. Considering the home games this season, teachers and coach Zinédine Zidane have played a total of 17 matches. Remarkably, they won 13, drew 4, did not lose any match.
- In the last round 34, Los Blancos came to the guests at the San Mames of Athletic Bilbao. Sergio Ramos is the only goalscorer to help Real Madrid win at least 1-0. This match Real Madrid has 0.75 goals, so players can eat half of the money.
- In contrast to the last 5 consecutive victories of Real Madrid, Alaves has received 5 memorable losses. With no score in these 5 rounds, Babazorros is still struggling with the relegation battle. The total number of points available is 35 after 33 rounds, averaging 1.06 points per match.
- In the past 34th round, teachers and coach Asier Garitano came to visit guests at José Zorrilla of Real Valladolid owner. The final score is 1-0 for Real Valladolid. With the fixed house deal, the away team lost. This is the 15th defeat of Alaves this season.
Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction
- Odds are set by the Asian bookmaker for the upcoming match as 0: 2. The team that lies on the top is Real Madrid, handicapping opponents 2 goals. If Real Madrid wins by 3 or more goals, the player who bets on the home team will win money.
- The odds of Real Madrid and Alaves are 2.02 – 1.84.
Our Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction for this match is:
- Real Madrid 0:0 or -1/2
O/U Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction
- In the last 5 confrontations, the total number of goals that Real Madrid and Alaves have scored is 15. On average, 1 match with 3 goals appears. If counting 19 encounters from 1998 to present, the average number of goals is 3.48 goals/game.
- Despite playing as a center-back, Ramos is still the second top scorer in Real Madrid’s scoring list. The Spaniard scored 1062 goals of the home team, accounting for 16.1%. Remarkably in the 7 matches, since La Liga returned, Ramos has scored 5 goals.
- Experts identify and make a bet for the O/U in the upcoming match is 3 goals. Through the figures of table performance of the two teams, the Under door will still be the most reasonable choice.
Our Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction for O/U:
European Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction
- In the past 15 years, Real Madrid has only had 9 encounters with Alaves. As usual, when playing against weaker teams, Real Madrid always excels in confrontation and Alaves is no exception. “Los Blancos” has won 8 victories and only lost 1 match against their opponents in the previous 9 confrontations.
- The last time the two teams met took place since November 2019, Alaves with home advantage and could not stop Real Madrid and suffered defeat with a final score of 1-2. With the advantages in possession, the victory in the upcoming match is completely crushed on the home team.
- Our Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction for this: Real Madrid to win
Final Score Prediction
It is a mistake to choose Alaves to win this match. The chances of the visitors winning is extremely low.
Therefore, only Alaves won 1-0, the rate of money was up to 36.75.
Experts believe Real Madrid will have the 24th victory of the season.
Most likely the home team won 2-0, corresponding to the ratio of 6.3.
- Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves H1: 0 – 0
- Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves FT: 1 – 0 or 2-1
- Real Madrid (4-3-3): Casemiro, Benzema, Courtois – Carvajal, Ramos, Militao, Marcelo – Valverde, Modric – Rodrygo, Asensio
- COACH: Zinédine Zidane
- Alaves (4-2-3-1): Camarasa, Jimenez – Aguirregabiria, Mendez – Perez, Laguardia, Magallan, Duarte – Fejsa, Pina – Burke,
- COACH: Asier Garitano