The match review to the football Real Sociedad vs Granada CF prediction in the Primeira Liga of Spain with reference to the 2 teams’ performances and recent matches of the teams, H2H & goal stats, the stats of the upcoming matches, table standings ranking and match possible match result.
The prediction shall all be regarded to put down an effective bet on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
REAL SOCIEDAD VS GRANADA
- Match date: 5:30 pm on Friday 10th July 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 35th
REAL SOCIEDAD – GRANADA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
According to football betting sites, played at home as well as an overwhelming force, Real Madrid can completely get 3 points. This will be a difficult operation for Alaves.
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Real Sociedad hosts there is a hopeful season when they ranked 7th with 50 points after 33 rounds. This result comes from 15 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses. Their attack is actively playing this season when there are 50 goals. However, they are not getting the strength in the defense when conceding 42 goals.
- The distance between them and the top 3 is only 3 points. So Real Sociedad is very determined to have a promotion this season. However, in order to do that, they need to make sure each score and in the next round they will meet an annoying opponent, Granada CF. Before welcoming Granada CF, Real Sociedad had a home win against Espanyol with a score of 2-1.
- On the visitor’s side, Granada CF is not inferior to the host. When the distance between them and the host is only 3 points. Granada CF is currently in 9th place with 47 points after 34 rounds. This result comes from 13 wins, 8 draws, and 13 losses. Their attack has 42 goals this season.
- While the defense conceded 40 goals. Before Real Sociedad’s away visit, Granada CF shared a point with Valencia at home after the two teams drew together with a score of 2-2.
Real Sociedad vs Granada CF Prediction TIP:
First Half Real Sociedad vs Granada CF prediction
- The predicted draw at home against a strong opponent – Valencia with a score of 2-2 in round 34 of the Spanish league has continued to maintain the unbeaten performance of Granada CF. Despite only a draw, the great performance of the teachers and coaches of Diego Martinez in the match against strong opponent Valencia deserved praise.
- And that will help the Nuevo Los Carmenes team to be much more confident before the confrontation with Real Sociedad away in round 35. The ratio of Asian 1st half is 0: 1/4 with the bottom of the gate reduced. down to 0.95 as today has also proved investors’ confidence in a positive result for Granada CF right in this first half.
Our Real Sociedad vs Granada CF prediction for this match is:
- First half soccer scores: Real Sociedad 0-1 Granada CF
- Asian Handicap First Half: Granada CF +1/4
- O/U first half: UNDER
Full-Time Real Sociedad vs Granada CF prediction
- Not winning in the last 5/6 matches in the Spanish league, including 4 defeats, Real Sociedad is making its fans feel too nervous before the reception of the “under” team – Granada CF on home court in round 35. Of course, if kicked right, 3 points is not a difficult task for teachers and coach Imanol Alguacil but with the current performance, it is too difficult for the home team to dare to win with confidence.
- The Asian ratio is listed at 0: 3/4, much lower than the last time Anoeta hosts Granada CF has also expressed skepticism of experts on the possibility of winning. Real Sociedad in this match.
- The O/U is kept stable at 2.1 / 2 goals as currently, showing a positive view of experts about the ability to explode goals in this match. That’s also completely understandable when in the last ¾ match between Real Sociedad vs Granada CF had at least 3 goals scored.
- Therefore, the upcoming match is likely to have similar results, and OVER will be a reliable investment channel.
Our Real Sociedad vs Granada CF prediction:
- FT scores: Real Sociedad 1-2 Granada CF
- Asian Handicap FT: Granada CF +1/4
- O/U FT: OVER
- Real Sociedad: Luca Sangalli, Cristian Portugues, Geronimo Rulli, Raul Navas, Joseba Zaldua, Aritz Elustondo, Kevin Rodrigues, David Zurutuza, Ruben Pardo, Ander Guevara, Willian Jose
- Granada CF: A. Montoro, D. Duarte, R. Silva, V. David, G. Sanchez, J. Jose, Y. Herrera, A. Puertas, F. Vico, D. Machis, R. Soldado
Join Betting with: US HERE