Who will be the hero of Austria Bundesliga? Each and every match is by all accounts increasingly fascinating, while its outcomes are capricious. The game between FC Salzburg and Rapid Vienna that is planned for 03.06.2020 isn’t a special case. Specialists and football examiners state that FC Salzburg has indicated a superior game in its ongoing experiences, so it’s probably going to win the matchup. Dissect the insights, check the Red Bull Salzburg vs Rapid Wien prediction, and bolster the group you like the most.
Reason for Red Bull Salzburg vs Rapid Wien prediction
Salzburg vs Rapid Wien:
- Austria – Bundesliga
- Date: Wednesday, 3 June 2020
- Kick-off at 19:30 UK/ 20:30 CET
- Venue: Red Bull Arena (Salzburg).
Jesse Marsch’s men are at the highest point of the table at present, and they are the guarding heroes of the opposition too. They likewise have an incredible h2h record against this rival. Likely, Salzburg is required to win this Wednesday. In any case, Rapid Wien is on acceptable structure right now, and for the explanation, goals are foreseen from the two groups.
- Salzburg has won 82% of their home games in the Bundesliga.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 91% of Salzburg’s home games and 82% of Rapid’s away games.
- The two groups have scored in 73% of Salzburg’s home games and 55% of Rapid’s away games.
Salzburg remained inside 3pts of the alliance heads LASK with a 2-0 win at home against Sturm Graz before the Austria Bundesliga was deferred, while Rapid Vienna expanded their unbeaten run following the winter break civility of a 2-2 draw at Wolfsberger.
4pts separate these different sides heading into Wednesday’s conflict and we’re expecting a nearby and serious an hour and a half between the pair. Salzburg brags a success proportion of 82% in their own lawn this season where they score a normal of 4.09 goals per game, however, Rapid Vienna scores a normal of 2.45 goals per away game so you can perceive any reason why we have upheld goals in this match.
The hosts have just lost once at home this season and that was against the association chiefs LASK so it’s difficult to see them losing on Wednesday, despite the fact that Rapid Vienna shows up in great structure following two successes and two attracts their last four class games. The two groups have discovered the rear of the net in every one of their last six serious and non-serious matches and we have anticipated that both will score this Wednesday also.
The two groups have scored in a huge 73% of Salzburg’s home games in the Bundesliga this season just as in 55% of Rapid Vienna’s away games. We have anticipated a 2-1 win for Salzburg because of the hosts netting a great 45-goals in their own lawn this season and Rapid just scoring 27-goals on their movements.
FC Salzburg vs Rapid Vienna pre-match stats
Head 2 Head
|Austria Bundesliga||FC Salzburg||Rapid Vienna||27.10.2019||3-2|
|Austria Cup||Rapid Vienna||FC Salzburg||25.09.2019||1-2|
|Austria Bundesliga||Rapid Vienna||FC Salzburg||26.07.2019||0-2|
|Austria Cup||FC Salzburg||Rapid Vienna||01.05.2019||2-0|
|Austria Bundesliga||Rapid Vienna||FC Salzburg||24.02.2019||2-0|
|Austria Bundesliga||FC Salzburg||Rapid Vienna||23.09.2018||2-1|
|Austria Bundesliga||Rapid Vienna||FC Salzburg||13.05.2018||1-4|
|Austria Bundesliga||FC Salzburg||Rapid Vienna||04.03.2018||1-0|
|Austria Bundesliga||Rapid Vienna||FC Salzburg||26.11.2017||2-3|
|Austria Bundesliga||FC Salzburg||Rapid Vienna||10.09.2017||2-2|
|Austria Cup||FC Salzburg||Austria Lustenau||29.05.2020||5-0|
|Europe Friendlies||FC Salzburg||WSG Swarovski Wattens||22.05.2020||1-1|
|Austria Bundesliga||FC Salzburg||SK Sturm Graz||08.03.2020||2-0|
|Austria Cup||FC Salzburg||LASK Linz||05.03.2020||1-0|
|Austria Bundesliga||SCR Altach||FC Salzburg||02.03.2020||3-2|
|UEFA Europa League||FC Salzburg||Eintracht Frankfurt||28.02.2020||2-2|
|Austria Bundesliga||FK Austria Vienna||FC Salzburg||23.02.2020||2-2|
|UEFA Europa League||Eintracht Frankfurt||FC Salzburg||20.02.2020||4-1|
|Austria Bundesliga||FC Salzburg||LASK Linz||14.02.2020||2-3|
|Austria Cup||SKU Amstetten||FC Salzburg||09.02.2020||0-3|
|Europe Friendlies||Rapid Vienna||SV Horn||28.05.2020||3-0|
|Austria Bundesliga||Wolfsberger AC||Rapid Vienna||07.03.2020||2-2|
|Austria Bundesliga||Rapid Vienna||SV Mattersburg||01.03.2020||3-1|
|Austria Bundesliga||Hartberg||Rapid Vienna||23.02.2020||2-2|
|Austria Bundesliga||Rapid Vienna||WSG Swarovski Wattens||16.02.2020||2-0|
|Europe Friendlies||Rapid Vienna||SV Horn||08.02.2020||1-1|
|Europe Friendlies||Rapid Vienna||NK Maribor||04.02.2020||2-0|
|Europe Friendlies||Rapid Vienna||Levski Sofia||01.02.2020||1-2|
|Europe Friendlies||Rapid Vienna||Vojvodina||29.01.2020||0-2|
|Europe Friendlies||Rapid Vienna||Odense BK||29.01.2020||0-0|
Red Bull Salzburg vs Rapid Wien prediction Trends/Tips
MATCH INFORMATION FC SALZBURG:
- FC Salzburg was unbeaten for 4 matches.
- FC Salzburg has scored in 10 of the last 10 matches.
- FC Salzburg has scored 8 goals in 3 matches.
- FC Salzburg has lost several key players through the red cards: Majeed Ashimeru, Zlatko Junuzovic.
- FC Salzburg has a big yellow card list: 36 of them.
MATCH INFORMATION RAPID VIENNA:
- Rapid Vienna was unbeaten in the last 7 games.
- Rapid Vienna has scored 2 goals or more in all the last 5 games.
- Rapid Vienna has scored 8 goals in their last 3 fixtures.
- Rapid Vienna has several players out with yellow cards (40 cards in total) and that could be crucial.
HEAD 2 HEAD:
- FC Salzburg has 4 wins in 4 meetings against Rapid Vienna.
- FC Salzburg has won at Rapid Vienna earlier in the year.
Red Bull Salzburg vs Rapid Wien prediction Performance analysis
- Best scorers: Masaya Okugawa – 8, Erling Haaland – 16, Patson Daka – 17;
- Best help suppliers: Hee-chan Hwang – 7, Mergim Berisha – 6, Takumi Minamino – 5;
- Penalty cards: Majeed Ashimeru red card x 1 red card x 1, Zlatko Junuzovic red card x 1 red card x 1, Andre Ramalho red card x 6;
- Best scorers: Christoph Knasmullner – 3, Stefan Schwab – 6, Taxiarchis Fountas – 14;
- Best help suppliers: Christoph Knasmullner – 9, Thomas Murg – 4, Stefan Schwab – 4;
- Penalty cards: Stefan Schwab red card x 4, Maximilian Ullmann red card x 4, Taxiarchis Fountas red card x 4;