The reviews to the football Sandefjord vs Molde prediction in Norway Eliteserien about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Saturday 1st August 2020
- Event: Eliteserien
- Stage: Matchday 12th
Sandefjord vs Molde Prediction recommendation:
H1 Sandefjord vs Molde Prediction:
- In the 11th round of the Norwegian league, Molde will make a trip to the Sandefjord Stadium. This is a battle of 2 teams standing in 2 halves of the standings.
- Difficulties were pressing on the feet of the Sandefjord’s bridges as they stood on the edge of the red-light area. With only 10 points after 10 rounds, Sandefjord is only 2 points away from the relegation zone. The cause of this weak performance comes from the lack of aggressive play of the public when there are only 8 goals while their defense has conceded up to 16 goals. However, the Sandefjord is expected to have a flourishing match after having won 1-0 against Mjondalen in the last launch.
- Meanwhile, Molde is making strong progress in the Norwegian league. They are becoming a major competitor to the title of Bodo / Glimt when the distance between them and the leading team is 5 points. And having them face only one Sandefjord in the second half will be a good opportunity for Molde to close that gap. The visitors’ attacking goods are struggling to score 29 goals while their defense has conceded only 10 goals. Even so, in the last round, Molde had to take a painful 1-3 loss to Bodo / Glimt.
- After failing to capture the top of Bodo / Glimt, Molde will be determined to revive his spirit by taking all 3 points before the Sandefjord. And that goal is not too difficult to achieve because Molde’s fighting strength is proving stronger than the opponent. At the same time, the home of Sandefjord is Molde’s ideal destination because they have won in the last visit. Therefore, it is possible that Sandefjord will try but that is not enough to help them escape having to receive goals early in the first half.
The best Sandefjord vs Molde Prediction:
- Goals for the first half: Sandefjord 0-1 Molde
- Asian handicap in the first half: Molde -0.5
- O/U first half: UNDER 1 HT
- European first half match: Molde HT
- The performance of Sandefjord is quite flimsy when they only have 2 wins / 5 matches in the last 3 (3 losses). The attack was relatively deadlocked when there were only 4 goals in the last 5 matches. Along with that, the defense played inattentive when conceding 8 goals in the last 5 matches. Their home field form is also the only average with 2 wins / last 5 matches.
- Meanwhile, defeat to Bodo / Glimt ended Molde’s 4-match winning streak. The attack of the away team is not bad when there are 15 goals / last 5 matches. Meanwhile, their defense played quite cohesive when only conceding 4 goals / 5 recent matches. Their away form is quite good with 3 wins / last 5 matches.
- Molde will do its best to prove that defeat to Bodo / Glimt is just an accident and they will be ready to stand up. And Sandefjord is a suitable opponent for Molde to continue to find inspiration for his game. All indicators of performance goals and goals conceded by Molde are much more impressive than the opponent. At the same time, confidence is also being maintained by Molde during his operations while the home ground is not a solid spiritual fulcrum for the Sandefjord. More importantly, the confrontation history shows that the Sandefjord is the “familiar prey” of Molde when they win to 7 and lose only 1 in the last 10 meetings. Therefore, it is highly likely that this will be the isolated victory of the guests.
Best Sandefjord vs Molde Prediction:
- Goals for 2nd half, Full time: Sandefjord 1-3 Molde
- Asian Handicap in the second half, Full time: Molde -0.5
- O/U second half, Full time: OVER 2.5
- 2nd half European Betting, Full time: Molde FT
Line-ups expected Sandefjord vs Molde:
- Sandefjord: Jacob Storevik, Marc Vales, Martin Kreuzriegler, Anton Kralj, Emil Pálsson, Enric Vallès, William Kurtovic, Kristoffer Hansen, George Nuah Gibson, Vidar Ari Jónsson, Sander Moen Foss.
- Molde FK: Andreas Linde, Eikrem, Etzaz Hussain, Vegard Forren, Ruben Gabrielsen, Magnus Fredrik Sjolstad, Kristoffer Haraldseid, Kristoffer Haugen, Mattias Mostrom, Erling Knudtzon, Mathis Bolly.
Join Betting with: US HERE