The match review to the football Sangju Sangmu vs FC Seoul prediction in the K-League Classic about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the match stats, H2H encounters, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The Sangju Sangmu vs FC Seoul prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
MATCH INFORMATION: Sangju Sangmu vs FC Seoul Prediction
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 17th June 2020
- Event: K-League Classic
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Sangju Civic Stadium
PREVIOUS MATCHES GWANGJU FC:
PREVIOUS MATCHES FC SEOUL:
- Sangju Sangmu got off to a worse start in the K-League this season. Right on the day of their debut, they had to lose 0-4 to Ulsan. Many people believe that this is a bad signal that signals the dark time ahead of this group. However, Sangju Sangmu proved that it was a complete step. In the next 5 rounds, they are unbeaten and now reach the top 6. With what has shown, the homeowners are confident to head to the next match, with the advantage of home field hosting not too strong opponent is FC Seoul, the chance of winning for the host is quite large.
- FC Seoul is having a bad start to the season, after 6 matches, they have only got 6 points and ranked 9th in the rankings now, the achievement they achieved after 2 wins and 4 losses
- In the last 3 matches, the visitors have failed. The next match will have to march to the field of the top team Sangju Sangmu, the chance of winning the away team is not high.
Sangju Sangmu vs FC Seoul Prediction tip:
Playing unsuccessfully in recent rounds, both Sangju Sangmu FC and FC Seoul have a lot of work to do if they want to set bigger ambitions in this season. The last time he played, Sangju Sangmu received a 2-4 defeat at home against Pohang Steelers. It was the third match in a row Sangju Sangmu didn’t know about the K-League 1 victory. They were left behind by the leading group while the bottom team was constantly pressuring.
Meanwhile, FC Seoul is having a start not commensurate with the expectations for them before the new season starts. So far, FC Seoul has just won 6 points through 5 matches, temporarily in the 8th position. After two consecutive losses, the performance and spirit of the team are under intense challenge. Another unsuccessful match on Sangju Sangmu’s field will cause the capital team to receive tremendous pressure.
The defenses of the two teams are playing very unfocused, and both have to receive the most goals, second in the tournament. This can lead to an open position from the beginning in the coming encounter. The first half of the match is in favor of a draw with a goal.
- Asian Handicap first half: FC Seoul
- O/U first half: OVER
- Predict the first half score: Sangju Sangmu FC 1-1 FC Seoul
Having managed to accumulate 8 points through 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses, this is an acceptable start for the team that finished seventh place last season, Sangju Sangmu. Over 3 matches at home, Sangju Sangmu won 2 victories, which can be considered as an improvement compared to last season. That brings a certain concern for FC Seoul, the team that has a good performance on Sangju Sangmu’s yard.
Specifically, in the last 5 times as a guest on Sangju Sangmu’s court, FC Seoul lost only 1 time, while winning 3 victories. The last time came here in May 2019, FC Seoul pocketed 3 points of convincing with a score of 3-1. However, if calculating the performance on both stadiums, the difference is not much with 4 victories for Seoul, 3 for Sangju Sangmu in the last 10 times the two teams encountered.
Overall, Sangju Sangmu is in a situation that can cause a lot of difficulties for FC Seoul in the upcoming match. However, the home team has not shown much progress and Seoul fans can count on the team’s ability to win points. It would be great if the two teams contributed a match of many goals, like what has happened in recent seasons.
Over time both matches in this match are 2.5 with an odds of 1.11 for the referee and 0.80 for OVER, the upcoming match is no exception, OVER is a safe choice
- Asian handicap all match: FC Seoul, Sangju Sangmu FC -0.5
- O/U: OVER
- Predict the score of the match: Sangju Sangmu FC 2-2 FC Seoul, Sangju Sangmu FC 2-1 FC Seoul
- Sangju Sangmu: Hwang Byeong Geun, Kang Sangwoo, Tae-hyeon Ahn, Kwon Kyung Won, Kim Jin Hyeok, Jae-woo Bae, Yong-uh Park, Han Suk Jong, Kim Min Hyeok, Song Seung Min, Jin Sung Wook.
- Seoul: Han-been Yang – Osmar Barba, Ju-sung Kim, Hyun-soo Hwang, Kwang-min Ko – Ikram Alibaev, Chan-hee Han, Se-jong Ju, Yo-han Go, Aleksandar Pešić – Adriano