Serbia vs Scotland prediction – The relatively excellent performance in the Nation League is over, along with the fact that Israel is extremely brave in the lucky penalty shootout in the group C semi-finals, which has helped Scotland to participate in the final match to compete for the remaining ticket of this group. Their opponent will be a Serbia that is not so easy to play at the moment.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Thursday 12th November 2020
- Event: European Ch.ship QF
- Stage: Final
- Location: Rajko Mitić Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
SERBIA VS SCOTLAND PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- With home advantage, Serbia is still a team that is more appreciated than Scotland in this match through a handicap of 0.75 goals. However, this will certainly not be an easy match for the home team when the visitors are also showing their determination.
- Scotland, with their enthusiasm and a team with a quality that is not bad, showing discipline and strong in the game over time, good performance in the Nation League is a testament to the team’s efforts from the UK. A real threat to Serbia where the home team is proving to be relatively unstable at this critical moment.
- In addition, the ability to take advantage of Serbia’s home field is not too reliable when they can only win 2 out of 6 matches played at their home in all competitions in recent years. Fortunately for Serbia, Scotland is not a name that can play well on a strange field when this team has had 6 defeats in 10 matches having to march away from home before. However, the opportunity for Serbia to be able to resolve Scotland after 90 minutes of official kick-off will still be huge disbelief if looking at the current situation.
Serbia vs Scotland prediction: Scotland +0.75 FT
- 3 victories have been obtained in the last 4 matches in Nation League B along with an extremely courageous spirit in the match against Israel in the 4-team round. Scotland has partly shown aspirations and enthusiasm in its game. Obviously, the UK team played effectively and it will give them full confidence in the upcoming final match.
- Meanwhile, with Serbia, the home team is falling into a much coincidence when it was impossible to win in the first four matches in the Nation League and it was extremely hard to overcome through Norway will definitely force this team to have solutions to improve their problems. It will be a game where Serbia will have to be really cautious if they don’t want to lose their chances against the Scots. The match is expected to have quite a few goals appearing at Rajko Mitić Stadium.
- Select: Over 2.25 FT
Serbia vs Scotland prediction: Serbia 2 – 2 Scotland (H1: 1 – 1)
- The European handicap is also an advantage for the home team when Serbia’s win rate is 1.58 while Scotland’s figure is 4.60. It will be a match with a relative tug of war when both teams will be willing to play fair against each other in search of favorable results. There is no inconclusive possibility between the two sides.
- Serbia vs Scotland prediction: Draw FT
- Serbia: P. Rajkovic, A. Kolarov, N. Milenkovic, M. Rodic, N. Maksimovic, N. Gudelj, N. Radonjic, N. Maksimovic, D. Tadic, A. Ljajic, A. Mitrovic.
- Scotland: D. Marshall, S. McKenna, D. Gallagher, G. Taylor, A. Robertson, C. McGregor, J. Forrest, S. McTominay, R. christie, J. McGinn, S. Naismith.
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/