The match review to the football Sevilla vs Barcelona prediction in English Premier League about the 2 teams’ current performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome. The Sevilla vs Barcelona prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
2020-06-19 22:00 SEVILLA – BARCELONA
PREVIOUS MATCHES SEVILLA:
PREVIOUS MATCHES of BARCELONA:
|2019-10-06||BARCELONA – SEVILLA||4-0|
|2019-02-23||SEVILLA – BARCELONA||2-4|
|2018-10-20||BARCELONA – SEVILLA||4-2|
|2018-03-31||SEVILLA – BARCELONA||2-2|
|2017-11-04||BARCELONA – SEVILLA||2-1|
|2017-04-05||BARCELONA – SEVILLA||3-0|
|2016-11-06||SEVILLA – BARCELONA||1-2|
|2016-02-28||BARCELONA – SEVILLA||2-1|
|2015-10-03||SEVILLA – BARCELONA||2-1|
|2015-04-11||SEVILLA – BARCELONA||2-2|
SPAIN: PRIMERA DIVISION
In the round of the 30th round of the Spanish La Liga National Championship in the 2020 season, the defending champion Barcelona will play against Sevilla. Football experts consider this to be a very difficult match for the army of Quique Setien, when Sevilla proved extremely uncomfortable when playing at home at Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium. However, Barcelona still aims to 3 points to be able to maintain the top position.
- On the home side, Sevilla is playing extremely sublime in this season.
- After being rejected by the Spanish national team and the Real Madrid royal team, Julen Lopetegui came to Sevilla on a 3-year contract. The philosophy of losing at Real Madrid is now helping Sevilla fly very high on the rankings.
- They own the 3rd place, right after Real Madrid and Barcelona. Besides, if calculating the 2-0 victory over Real Betis, Sevilla has a 5-match circuit without encountering any defeat.
- This will be the basis for Sevilla to be confident in a beneficial outcome against very strong opponents in this round.
- On the other side of the front line, Barcelona did not appear to be inferior, even better. Also appointing a new coach, with Quique Setien as the chosen name, Barcelona was pundits with fans skeptical about success.
- After a period of uncertainty, Quique Setien and the defending champion won consecutive victories. They overcame Real Madrid and firmly at the top.
Sevilla vs Barcelona Prediction tip:
- Select: Sevilla 0.5
- This can be considered as the central match of the 30th round. Sevilla are unbeaten at home, and Barcelona has the advantage of confrontation. Most likely Barcelona will get 3 points after 90 minutes of suffocation.
- This is the most exciting match in round 30, which is completely grounded. If you look closely at the history of meeting between both teams, you can see the jubilation that the two teams create.
- Considering the last 6 times in all competitions that Sevilla and Barcelona have faced, a total of 28 goals have been scored, an average of 4.6 goals per game, a high number.
- At the same time, both showed impressive performance in past rounds. Professionals dedicate high credibility to OVER.
- The first half odds match is set by the house at 1.25 OVER with a payout ratio of UNDER 1.08 and 0.80 respectively. Meanwhile, both fights are listed as 3 with a odds of 1.05 OVER and UNDER of 0.85.
- CHOOSE: OVER
- CHOOSE: Barcelona wins
- It will be difficult to predict who will be the dominant team in terms of the game, when both show too convincingly. A high speed, with many head-to-head confrontations are the factors that are sure to be introduced to the fans in 90 minutes. Players should put light on the first half of Barcelona.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Sevilla vs Barcelona prediction prediction: Sevilla 2-3 Barcelona
- Sevilla 1 – 2 Barcelona (H1).
- Sevilla 1 – 1 Barcelona Full Time.
- Sevilla: Tomas Vaclik, Jesús Navas, Jules Koundé, Diego Carlos, Sergio Reguilón, Joan Jordán, Fernando, Óliver Torres, Munir El Haddadi, Luuk de Jong, Lucas Ocampos.
- Barcelona: ter Stegen, Nélson Semedo, Gerard Piqué, Clément Lenglet, Jordi Alba, Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Frenkie de Jong, Antoine Griezmann, Lionel Messi, Martin Braithwaite.