The match review to the football Sevilla vs Real Valladolid prediction in the Primera Division of Spain about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Sevilla vs Real Valladolid prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
8:00pm on Friday 26th June 2020 – REAL VALLADOLID – SEVILLA
SEVILLA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
VALLADOLID PREVIOUS MATCHES:
SPAIN: PRIMERA DIVISION
- Sevilla are continuously disappointing with consecutive draws in the last 3 rounds, in which they only retain the defending champion Barcelona.
- It was this that caused the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium to be shortened by 1 point by Atletico Madrid, coach Julen Lopetegui’s army was completely knocked out of the top 3 if there was no improvement.
Possible Sevilla vs Real Valladolid prediction
- Real Valladolid’s current position is only 15th with 33 points after 30 rounds, but their performance is showing signs of going down recently. Coach and coach Sergio Soriano won only 1/5 of the last round, but that victory is not appreciated because their opponent is only the team that is penultimate on the rankings as Leganes.
- In addition to the level that is somewhat superior to the opponent, Sevilla also has a great advantage when playing at home Ramon Sanches Pizjuan. This is where the teams of the coach Julen Lopetegui have been unbeaten in the last 9 matches in all competitions. And Real Valladolid showed an unstable performance with 2 victories and 4 defeats in the last 6 trips.
Sevilla vs Real Valladolid prediction TIP:
- The weakness of Real Valladolid this season is that they often lose points to the teams in the leading group, as evidenced by recent defeats against Atletico Madrid or Real Sociedad.
- That will almost continue to be reproduced in this match when Sevilla is also very thirsty.
- The Asian bookmaker sets the odds for the next match to be 1: 1.5. Sevilla’s home team is settled on and handicap Valladolid 1.25 goals. Players bet on Sevilla money when the home team has a victory of 2 or more goals. Sevilla’s odds are 2.0, higher than Valladolid 1.91.
Our Sevilla vs Real Valladolid prediction for this match is:
- Select: Sevilla -1.1/4
- If only the last 5 encounters are counted, the total number of goals that Sevilla and Valladolid have scored is 13. The results indicate a corresponding goal of 2.6 goals per game. In that attack Sevilla play better with 10 goals, an average of 2 goals / game.
- Sevilla has a lot of focus on the attacking front, which has helped them score 7 goals in the last 5 matches but also have to pick up the ball 5 times. Real Valladolid has a lack of tight defense with 7 goals lost in the last 5 matches.
- Therefore, this is a very good opportunity for the guns on the home side to take turns firing.
- Select: OVER 2.3/4
- The poor performance of the defense and the weakness in the defense makes Real Valladolid’s ability to win is extremely low. While their opponent, Sevilla, desperately needs a victory to maintain their place in the top 3, certainly the students of coach Julen Lopetegui will do it at all costs.
- Therefore, winning is not too difficult for the home team.
- Select: Sevilla Full-time to win
FINAL SCORE Sevilla vs Real Valladolid PREDICTION: 2-0
The home of Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán is definitely a big advantage of Sevilla in the coming match. If you want to get out, Valladolid must show a better face than the previous rounds.
Unsurprisingly, Sevilla is outperforming Valladolid in previous encounters. Considering the last 5 confrontations, Valladolid did not win 1 game. The best result of the home team José Zorrilla was just one draw in 2013. Then there were 4 consecutive victories for Sevilla.
Our Sevilla vs Real Valladolid prediction that Sevilla will win.
- Sevilla vs Real Valladolid H1: 1-0
- Sevilla vs Real Valladolid H2: 3-1
- Sevilla: Tomas Vaclik, Jules Kounde, Diego Santos Silva, Jesus Navas Gonzalez, Sergio Escudero Palomo, Joan Joan Moreno, Nemanja Gudelj, Ever Maximiliano Banega, Lucas Ocampos, Luuk de Jong, Munir El Haddadi.
- Real Valladolid: Jordi Masip Lopez, Mohammed Salisu Abdul Karim, Jose Ignacio Martinez Garcia, Joaquin Fernandez Moreno, Javier Moyano Lujano, Toni Villa, Ruben Alcaraz, Miguel Alfonso Herrero, Oscar Plano Pedreno, Sergio Guardiola Navarro, Enes Unal.