Sheff Utd vs West Ham prediction – Sheff Utd is showing a completely different face from themselves in the season before repeatedly receiving defeats. Welcoming opponents that they have had 4 consecutive unbeaten matches in the past, whether Sheff Utd can take advantage of the home field to get their first victory this season.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 22nd November 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Bramall Lane
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / PREMIER LEAGUE
SHEFF UTD VS WEST HAM PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Sheff Utd is still hard to find their first victory even though the season has passed 7 rounds. Meanwhile, West Ham is working very hard to avoid being chased by the dangerous group on the rankings in terms of scores.
Sheff Utd vs West Ham prediction:
- Sheff Utd is showing a very disappointing image since the beginning of the season as they have so far not won any victory and have lost 6 matches after the first 7 rounds. With only 1 point, Sheff Utd is currently at the penultimate position on the rankings.
- On the opposite side, West Ham’s performance is also quite disappointing when it only got 1 victory and had to receive 2 defeats in the last 5 matches on all fronts. On the rankings, they are temporarily ranked 14th when they get 8 points.
- Select: Sheff Utd FT
- H1 Over/Under: 0.75. Over’s win rate: 1.69, Under’s is 2.08.
- FT Over/Under: 2.25. Over’s win rate: 1.94, Under’s is 1.88.
- In Sheff Utd’s last 5 matches, there have been 4 Under matches and only 1 Overmatch, while in the last 5 West Ham matches all 5 matches are Over.
- Select: Under FT
Sheff Utd vs West Ham prediction: Sheff Utd 0 – 0 West Ham.
- Sheff Utd is dominating history against West Ham when they have 2 wins and only 1 defeat in the last 5 matches. At home, Sheff Utd have 2 consecutive victories when hosting their opponents.
- In this match, with their home advantage, Sheff Utd is aiming for a 3rd consecutive victory over the opponent when taking on the opponent at home. However, given their current form, it will be difficult for them to do this.
- Sheff Utd vs West Ham prediction: Draw FT
- Sheff Utd: Aaron Ramsdale, Enda Stevens, George Baldock, Chris Basham, Sander Berge, John Lundstram, John Egan, Oliver McBurnie, David McGoldrick, Ben Osborn, Ethan Ampadu.
West Ham: Lukasz Fabianski, Declan Rice, Tomas Soucek, Aaron Cresswell, Angelo Ogbonna, Pablo Fornals, Jarrod Bowen, Arthur Masuaku, Fabian Balbuena, Michail Antonio, Vladimir C
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/