Shimizu S-Pulse vs Cerezo Osaka prediction – Shimizu and Cerezo met in round 27 in very contradictory circumstances. Another victory will help Cerezo rise to the top 3 of the top teams, while Shimizu is still struggling at the bottom of the group with a crisis from the start of the season.
- Match date: 5:00 am on Saturday 14th November 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 27th
- Location: IAI Stadium Nihondaira
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
SHIMIZU S-PULSE VS CEREZO OSAKA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Shimizu S-Pulse has a lot of difficulties this season when there are only 4 wins but 17 losses. The attacker is a bright spot with 34 goals, at home with a performance of 1.85 goals per game. However, the ability to defend could not be worse than conceding 55 times, the most among the teams. Dedicated but too lax gameplay, more ominous in the last 15 rounds, Shimizu received 11 extremely heavy defeats with an average of 2.5 goals per game. You can trust the strikers, but the ability to limit goals is also very low.
- Cerezo Osaka has exposed a lot of problems in defense in recent times, leading to erratic performance. The attacker was the bright spot to score 38 goals after 26 games but the defense showed signs of decline, the last 3 games Cerezo went into the net to pick up the ball 5 times. The tendency to play openly is very clear in the sprint period, Cerezo’s last 3 matches on average have nearly 4 goals. Only having to meet Shimizu at the bottom of the ranking is an opportunity for the leg to bring an important victory. However, with the current situation, the possibility of chasing the score is very high.
- Cerezo won the last 2 encounters, scoring 2 goals in each match. With the recent slippery momentum, it is difficult for Shimizu to recover even when playing at home. The new visitors are the team that has gained confidence as their performances from the start of the season have remained impressive.
- Shimizu’s recent performance has been extremely bad when they lost 11 draws 2 after 15 consecutive matches. More worth mentioning are the weak 0-5 defeats against Frontale or 1-4 against Hiroshima. This is a series of disappointing matches showing the crisis in this team. On the other side of the team, despite having difficulties in recent rounds, the away record is still very respectable. Thirteen trips to Cerezo yielded 8 victories. The stability makes the visitors more appreciated.
- Home advantage does not mean much in this match. The strength and spirit of the competition are much better, 3 points for Cerezo is a worthy choice to trust.
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Cerezo Osaka prediction: Cerezo Osaka -0.5 FT
- Both teams aim to win when the defense is a weakness that can be hard to compensate for. The attackers all have good performance in the attack posture that promises a dramatic match to the last minute. The last 3/5 matches between 2 teams have 3 or more goals. The Shimizu S-Pulse vs Cerezo Osaka prediction advises you to choose Over.
- Select: Over 2.75 FT
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Cerezo Osaka prediction: Shimizu S-Pulse 2 – 3 Cerezo Osaka (H1: 1 – 2)
- The European odds show that the house evaluates Cerezo’s chances of winning very brightly. With a record of winning 8/13 away matches, Cerezo showed that they are a team that deserves to be trusted. The likelihood of Shimizu making a surprise is very low when the defense gap is too large and the pressure of relegation is heavy.
- Shimizu S-Pulse vs Cerezo Osaka prediction: Cerezo Osaka FT
- Shimizu S-Pulse: Okubo, Futami, Yoshimoto, Matsubara, Tatsura, Augusto, Nishizawa, Takeuchi, Nakamura, Kawai, Douglas.
- Cerezo Osaka: Jin Hyeon, Seko, Jonjic, Maruhashi, Matsuda, Fujita, Desabato, Kakitani, Okuno, Mizunuma, Pereira.
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/