South Korea vs Qatar prediction – Soccer matchup South Korea vs Qatar – 1:00 pm, 11/17/2020 – Int. Friendly Games.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Event: Int. Friendly
- 12/18/2019 – South Korea 1 – 0 Japan (H1: 1 – 0)
- 12/15/2019 – South Korea 1 – 0 China (H1: 1 – 0)
- 12/11/2019 – South Korea 2 – 0 Hong Kong (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/14/2020 – Costa Rica 1 – 1 Qatar (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/12/2020 – Ghana 5 – 1 Qatar (H1: 1 – 1)
- 12/06/2019 – Qatar 0 – 1 Saudi Arabia (H1: 0 – 1)
- 01/25/2019 – South Korea 0 – 1 Qatar (H1: 0 – 0)
- 06/14/2017 – Qatar 3 – 2 South Korea (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/06/2016 – South Korea 3 – 2 Qatar (H1: 1 – 2)
SOUTH KOREA VS QATAR PREDICTION & TIPS
- Due to the heavy influence from the global pandemic, the Korean team has not had a single official match since the beginning of the year, the closest tournament they attended was the East Asian National Championship which took place at the end. Last year, as a result, they won all 3 recent matches against Hong Kong, China and Japan.
- In all competitions, in the last 20 matches, the Korean team lost only one match against Brazil in a friendly match, the remaining 19 games they won 12. In addition, the Korean team also possesses an impressive home field record of being unbeaten in the last 12 matches, including winning the last 7/8 matches, the most impressive is defeating Japan.
- A few days ago, Qatar had a good friendly match against Costa Rica, as a result, they had a 1-1 draw, before a 1-5 defeat against Ghana also in a friendly match took place in mid-October. The last tournament that Qatar participated in was the Gulf Cup (Arab Gulf Football Cup), as a result, they won 2 and lost 2, which only won weak opponents like Yemen and the United Arad Emirates and lost to Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
- The recent away record of the team from Doha is quite good when the last 9 games they won 6, drew 1 and lost only 2, in which each won Switzerland, one of the 2 defeats is first Brazil.
Qatar is known for their growing football and strong investment in recent years, their goal is to rejuvenate the squad so the experience is limited to a team from this rich country. Meanwhile, Korea and Japan are the two leading football platforms in Asia at the moment and they beat the team from the rising sun not long ago.
In addition, the Korean team is more appreciated than this opponent because they have many stars playing in big arenas. Therefore, the South Korea vs Qatar prediction believes that the ability to win Korea is very feasible.
South Korea vs Qatar prediction: South Korea 3 – 1 Qatar (H1: 1 – 1)
- South Korea: Kim Seoung-Gyu, Kim Young-Kwon, Kim Min-Jae, Kim Jin su, Kim Tae Hwan, Son Joon Ho, Ju Se Jong, Hwang In Bum, Lee Jung Hyub, Kim In Sung, Na Sang Ho
- Qatar: Meshaal Barsham, Tarek Salman, Boualem Khoukhi, Pedro Miguel, Abdelkarim Hassan, Abdulaziz Hatem, Mohammed Al-Bayati, Karim Boudiaf, Hasan Al-Haydos, Akram Afif, Almoez Ali
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/