The match review to the football Spal 2013 vs AC Milan prediction in the Serie A of Italy about the 2 teams’ recent performances and the most current matches of the teams, the specific stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome.
The Spal 2013 vs AC Milan prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Italy: Serie A
2020-07-01 21:45 SPAL – AC MILAN
SPAL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
AC MILAN PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2017 to now
ITALY: SERIE A
AC Milan will have a welcoming team, Serie A, Spal, in the match of the national cup. With what the two teams have now, it’s easy to see that the real strength is very much different.
- In the past, Spal never had a point against AC Milan when in a total of 5 meetings they all failed. In the first leg of the Serie A season this year at home, AC Milan only won at least 1-0.
- With the reinforcement of the fair just signed a contract with the Swedish striker will promise a boom in the near future with the red half of Milano.
- Therefore, our tips from experts believe that the home team will win.
- After a defeat to Genoa, AC Milan rediscovered their form when they drew Sampdoria and the closest defeat to the very good team is Cagliari right away with a score of 2 -0. It is important that their rookie Zlatan Ibrahimovic opened fire with a goal in the 64th minute and also the first goal in Serie A.
Spal 2013 vs AC Milan prediction TIP:
- The 29th round of the Italian National Championship saw a relatively disparate match. SPAL must host opponents than AC Milan at home with not many chances to win points.
- The risk of relegation is relatively close to the home team after 3 years of fighting in Serie A. Currently SPAL is only having 18 points with a difference of -27, a bad performance worse than the safety group by 8 points.
- Meanwhile AC Milan is full of hope to reach the top 6. The distance between them and Napoli is only 3 points.
- Early goals for AC Milan will be inevitable when 5 of the last 6 matches SPAL are all lost in the first 45 ’. Choose a reasonable Guest / Under (1/1.5) for the first half.
Our Spal 2013 vs AC Milan prediction for this match is:
- Asian Betting H1: AC Milan
- O/U 1 (1/1.5): UNDER
- Score: SPAL 0-1 AC Milan
- In terms of direct confrontation results, the home team is also completely inferior to the opponent in the statistics. From 2017 to the present, SPAL have met AC Milan 6 times in both Serie A and the National Cup, and are all 6 defeats with a level difference.
- The 1-3 defeat to Napoli last round also extended the defeat of SPAL, the fifth defeat in the last 6 appearances. The home team’s defense has received 10 conceded goals in the 5 losses mentioned above, promising to continue to reveal loopholes in the upcoming match.
- AC Milan is in high spirits. Except for the draw with Juventus in the national cup, the visitors won the remaining 2 matches since the Serie A restart, including 3 points convincing against AS Roma last weekend at the San Siro.
- In the end, SPAL tried to find a goal in the second half, but it is likely that AC Milan will still break through the defense and empty the field.
Our Spal 2013 vs AC Milan prediction for full time is:
- Asian handicap tip all match: AC Milan
- O/U (2.5): OVER
- Predict the score of the match: SPAL 1-2 AC Milan
- SPAL: Letica – Felipe – Cionek – Vicari – Missiroli – Reca – Fares – Murgia – Espeto – Cerri – Petagna
- AC Milan: Donnarumma – Kjær – Conti – Romagnoli – Hernández – Bonaventura – Çalhanoğlu – Samu Castillejo – Kessié – Bennacer – Rebić
Join Betting with: US HERE