The reviews to the football Spal 2013 vs AS Roma prediction in Serie A about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Thursday 23rd July 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 35th
- Location: Stadio Olimpico
H2H PREVIOUS MATCHES
Spal 2013 vs AS Roma Prediction recommendation:
Losing 1-2 against Brescia in the last match has extended the battle without knowing the smell of Spal’s victory to 8, but it does not affect their fate when officially relegated. The goal was no longer so the story of winning or losing is no longer important to coach Luigi Di Biagio and his students at this time, so another failure is not too surprising.
Having to meet a very uncomfortable opponent is Inter Milan but AS Roma almost won if the striker Romelu Lukaku on the visitors’ side did not score the equalizer goal in the final minutes of the match. That result still helps coach Paulo Fonseca keep unbeaten in 4 rounds, but they are not sure in the top 5 when the distance is only 2 points with the team chasing.
The last 2 matches are quite soft against AS Roma, including the confrontation with Spal this time. With the overwhelming strength compared to the opponent, the Rome team will certainly not face many difficulties in this rematch. Therefore, believes that failure is inevitable for the home team.
The confrontation history of Spal vs AS Roma
- Spal won 2 and lost 3 of the 5 matches the 2 teams met.
- Spal won 1 and lost 1 in 2 times to AS Roma at home.
Asian Handicap Spal 2013 vs AS Roma Prediction:
- The confidence in Spal in this match is almost over when they hold a series of ugly home matches with 1 draw and 8 defeats. On the other side, AS Roma are not so good in the visitors with 2 victories, 1 draw with 2 defeats, but those 2 losses are when they have to march to the field of the 2 teams that are reaching. Very high performance is Napoli and AC Milan. Therefore, guests will be a much safer option.
- The best Spal 2013 vs AS Roma Prediction: AS Roma -1.1/4
O/U Spal 2013 vs AS Roma Prediction:
- With the frontline scoring only 1 goal and defending the net to 14 goals in 5 matches, the poor performance throughout Spal’s season is not surprising. Meanwhile, 10 goals in 5 matches are enough to show the strength of the AS Roma attack, so it is likely that this match will have a rain of goals they create into the opponent’s net.
- Best Spal 2013 vs AS Roma Prediction: OVER 3.1/4
- AS Roma are not too overwhelming against Spal in the previous confrontation history, they have 3 victories and Spal gets 2 in 5 encounters. But if based on the current situation, the strength of the Paolo Mazza team is incomparable to the Capital team. Therefore, defeating a relegated team will not be too difficult for AS Roma.
- Choose: AS Roma to win FT
Predict the final score: 1-3
Join Betting with: US HERE