The match review to the football Spezia vs Pisa in Serie B about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Spezia vs Pisa should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Monday 29th June 2020
- Event: Serie B
- Stage: Matchday 31st
- Location: Stadio Alberto Picco
SPEZIA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
PISA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
STANDING / SERIE B
- Spezia is experiencing an impressive season when this team is currently ranked 3rd in the league with 50 points. The opportunity for Spezia to win a promotion ticket to play in Serie A is very wide. However, Spezia players still need to make efforts, fight for the final rounds because the following rivals are very fierce.
- Welcoming a team weaker – Pisa at home, Spezia is determined to win the game here. Remember the last 2 matches after the tournament returned, Spezia won. Those are all very important victories when it helps the Spezia players a lot more confidence. Therefore, Spezia supporters are confident in the favorable results for the home team in this match.
- Pisa is currently ranked 11th in the rankings with 40 points. Pisa is at a safe distance from the dangerous group, however, they are allowed to be subjective. Pisa’s performance in the last 2 matches is also very good when they won 1 victory and 1 draw. However, having to play away from home is a disadvantage of Pisa players in this match.
Spezia vs Pisa TIP:
- Asian Handicap: FT Spezia handicap 0.75 (odds 1.09 with Spezia and 0.81 with Pisa) HT Spezia handicap 0.25 (odds 1.07 with Spezia and 0.81 with Pisa).
- Spezia is still pursuing fiercely for 2nd place in Serie B, this position allows the team to be promoted directly to Serie A without having to play through the chance play-off full of luck. Spezia is currently ranked 3rd with 50 points earned after 30 matches, 1 point behind the current owner of 2nd place, Crotone.
- Therefore, each match now with Spezia will be a final, being sure to be in the top 8 can help them wholeheartedly for a higher goal that is runner-up Serie B. Pisa is giving yourself the 11th position right in the middle of the rankings and only a gap of 2 points from the top 8, but Pisa is not appreciated in this race. Moreover, Pisa’s away form is extremely unstable. Therefore, this will be an opportunity Spezia must know how to take advantage to get all 3 points.
Spezia vs Pisa prediction:
- Select: Pisa +0.25 HT
- Select: Spezia -0.75 FT
- O/U: FT 2.5 (odd 1.03 with Over and 0.85 with Under) HT 1 (odd 1.03 with Over and 0.85 with Under)
- The last 3 matches of Pisa have been poor results when only 1 goal was scored in each match. Meanwhile, with the current fierce situation, Spezia will have to play very carefully to avoid unnecessary goals. They need to ensure the safety of their home team, make sure their team is not allowed to lose before thinking about winning. Therefore, a sure and poor game of goals is waiting for us in this confrontation.
Spezia vs Pisa prediction:
- Select: UNDER 1 HT
- Select: UNDER 2.5 FT
- European odds show the superiority of Spezia with a 1.83 winning compared to 4.15 on the Pisa side. Obviously, Spezia is holding most advantages compared to the Pisa visitors, the home advantage, style and level are better, especially they are in a situation where they are forced to win to be able to avoid the chance play-offs.
- Select: Spezia to win FT
- In the past 4 encounters, the achievements of Spezia vs Pisa are extremely balanced, as each side won 1 victory along with 2 draws. However, this is not a time when Spezia can lose points, they need to know how to take advantage of matches with the following group, especially at home to earn maximum points.
Spezia vs Pisa score prediction:
- HT Spezia 0-0 Pisa
- FT Spezia 2-0 Pisa
- Spezia: T. Krapikas, E. Capradossi, J. Ramos, S. Bastoni, C. Terzi, L. Mora, M. Ricci, P. Bartolomei, A. Ragusa, E. Gyasi, F. Ricci.
- Pisa: Simone Perilli, Simone Benedetti, Antonio Caracciolo, Gianmarco Ingrosso, Eros Pisano, Robert Gucher, Mattia Minesso, Danilo Soddimo, Michele Marconi, Nicholas Siega, Davide Moscardelli.