The match review to the football Sporting Gijon vs Real Oviedo prediction in Segunda Division of Spain about the 2 teams’ recent performance and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Sporting Gijon vs Real Oviedo prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Segunda Division
2020-06-22 21:45 SPORTING GIJON – REAL OVIEDO
SPORTING GIJON PREVIOUS MATCHES:
REAL OVIEDO PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-11-17||REAL OVIEDO – SPORTING GIJON||0-0|
|2019-03-24||SPORTING GIJON – REAL OVIEDO||1-0|
|2018-11-17||REAL OVIEDO – SPORTING GIJON||2-1|
|2018-02-04||REAL OVIEDO – SPORTING GIJON||2-1|
|2017-09-09||SPORTING GIJON – REAL OVIEDO||1-1|
|2008-03-22||SPORTING GIJON – REAL OVIEDO||1-0|
|2007-10-20||REAL OVIEDO – SPORTING GIJON||0-1|
SPORTING GIJON: 3
REAL OVIEDO: 2
SPAIN: SEGUNDA DIVISION
- Sporting Gijon played very well when not losing in the last 3 rounds and climbed to 9th place with 4 points less than the top 6.
- Playing at home brings a certain confidence to the team before the encounter against Real Oviedo .
- Sporting Gijon is holding a lot of advantages, along with that is extremely comfortable psychology.
- The only point that the club needs to improve is that the attack is relatively lackluster since the beginning of the season when there are only 34 goals in 33 games.
- Currently the host is getting 45 points and is ranked 9th in the rankings. The next match is played at home, the opponent is quite weak so 3 points will be the goal of the host.
- The Oviedo team cannot take 3 points when they are played at home in the last round after this opponent was tied with a score of 2-2. This is also the fourth round in a row this team does not lose when winning 2 matches at the time the tournament has not been postponed and drawing both matches since the tournament returned.
- Currently, the army of coach Jose Angel Ziganda Lacunza has only won 37 points after 8 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses, only on par with the red light group and more on the sub-index, of which only spent get 15 points from 16 away matches.
- The match comes with a disadvantage when playing on the opposing team so it is hard for the visitors to get good results now.
Sporting Gijon vs Real Oviedo Prediction tip:
- Select: Sporting Gijon -1/2
- On the return day, both Sporting Gijon and Real Oviedo clashed with the same team Deportivo La Coruna but Sporting Gijon’s 2-2 draw away showed that this result was much better than that.
- This opponent was held 2-2 at home by Real Oviedo.
- Moreover, in their first leg at home, Sporting Gijon did not win this opponent, so it is understandable that they have difficulties and defeat on away field.
- Although there are no achievements at the moment, the gameplay of Real Oviedo players is considered to be very generous and that style of play has now made 39 goals and received 45 goals. , and a 2-2 draw against Deportivo La Coruna shows that Sporting Gijon’s attack, meanwhile, is showing effectiveness in the home games when shooting the last 5 matches and up to 7 goals in the last 3 matches.
- So the possibility of matches with more than 2 goals is very easy to happen.
- Choose OVER 2 goals
- CHOOSE: Sporting Gijon Full-time
- With recent achievements, Sporting Gijon has won the match 3 times, drew 1 and lost only 1 in the last 5 matches, even winning the match in 4/5 recent matches.
- On the other side of the battle line, Real Oviedo is losing the match in both matches and is also the team with the lowest win rate today with only 30%.
- Therefore, the favorite is the choice that is much more reliable in this confrontation.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Sporting Gijon vs Real Oviedo prediction: 2-0
- H1 result Sporting Gijon vs Real Oviedo: 1-0
- H2 result Sporting Gijon vs Real Oviedo: 2-1
- Sporting Gijon: Jean-Sylvain Babin, Pedro Diaz Fanjul, Carlos Carmona Bonet, Javier Fuego Martinez, Manu Garcia, Diego Marino Villar, Unai Medina Perez, Francisco Molinero Calderon, Murilo de Souza Costa, Damian Perez, Alvaro Vazquez Garcia
- Real Oviedo: Andriy Lunin, Lucas Ahijado, Yoel Barcenas, Alejandro Arribas Garrido, Carlos Hernandez Alarcon, Luismi, Jose Maria Angresola Jimenez, Mossa, Alfredo Ortuno, Borja Sanchez Gil,Borja, Marco Sangalli Fuentes, Sergio Tejera Rodriguez