The match review to the football SSV Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC prediction in Germany 2. Bundesliga about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the 2 teams match stats, H2H encounters, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The SSV Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 4:30 pm on Wednesday 17th June 2020
- Event: 2nd Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 32nd
- Location: Continental Arena
PREVIOUS MATCHES JAHN REGENSBURG:
PREVIOUS MATCHESFSV BOCHUM:
GERMANY: 2. BUNDESLIGA
|5||SV DARMSTADT 98||31||11||13||7||42:40||2||46|
|7||SPVGG GREUTHER FURTH||31||11||9||11||43:41||2||42|
|13||FC ST. PAULI||31||9||11||11||37:40||-3||38|
- Over the weekend, Jahn Regensburg suffered a 4-1 defeat on the pitch of Heidenheim. This defeat made Jahn Regensburg continue to stomp at 12th position in the rankings with 39 points obtained after 31 rounds.
- Their chances of relegation are very wide when the group holding the red light is 6 points.
- On the other side of the line, Karlsruher SC has just unexpectedly won against the strong team Stuttgart. 3 points get help this team to occupy the position of Nurnberg and escape the dangerous group. Specifically, Karlsruher SC is ranked 15th on the chart, more than the red light group in the difference.
- Statistics show that the last 4 matches of Jahn Regensburg and the last Karlsruher SC game have been closed with a minimum of 3 vibrating nets per game. The same scenario was played at two recent clashes between the two teams. Therefore, talent is the investment point that our experts trust in this match.
A Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid Prediction tip:
Jahn Regensburg has been performing poorly over the years. In the last 9 rounds, this team won only 1 victory, the rest drew 4 and lost up to 4 matches. However, Jahn Regensburg is quite impressive at home. They won 7, draws 3, and lost only 2 in the last 12 receptions.
In the opposite direction, despite just beating Stuttgart in the latest round, the performance of Karlsruher SC is not appreciated. In the last 5 rounds, this team won 1, drew 3 and lost 1 match. Worth mentioning, Karlsruher SC played extremely badly in the away field when not winning 13/15 marches away from home this season. Therefore, it is likely that Karlsruher will receive defeat in this match.
- Select Jahn Regensburg +0 (Full Time)
- Select Jahn Regensburg H1
- Select Jahn Regensburg Full Time
- With the spirit of a team without much pressure from relegation, the recent matches of host Jahn Regensburg have been quite open, attractive and have many goals scored. And in the next 90 minutes, maybe the scenario is no exception when both are possessing negative statistics at the stage of defense. With the home team, they have conceded 52 times while this number on the visitor’s side is also 49.
- The last 4 matches of Jahn Regensburg have all ended with at least 3 times the net shake and this will be is the script in the next 90 minutes.
- OVER will be a reliable choice in this match.
Our SSV Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC prediction:
- CHOOSE: OVER 2.5 / 3 (Full Time)
- CHOOSE: Jahn Regensburg wins (Full Time)
- In the first match, Karlsruher SC unexpectedly defeated Jahn Regensburg 4-1. However, if calculated broadly, the achievement of confrontation between the two teams is quite equal. After 7 encounters, each team won 2 victories, the remaining drew 3 matches. With better home ground, Jahn Regensburg will most likely get all 3 points in this match.
Final score SSV Jahn Regensburg vs Karlsruher SC prediction:\
- Jahn Regensburg 1-1 Karlsruher SC HT
- Jahn Regensburg 2-1 Karlsruher SC FT
- Jahn Regensburg: Chima Chima Okoroji, Alexander Niklas Meyer, Marcel Correia, , Oliver Hein, Sebastian Nachreiner, Erik Wekesser, Max Besuschkow, Benedikt Gimber, Sebastian Stolze, Charalampos Makridis, Marco Gruttner.
- Karlsruher SC: Marco Thiede, Benjamin Uphoff, Daniel Gordon, David Pisot, Dirk Carlson, Jerome Gondorf, Martin Roser, Lukas Frode, Marvin Wanitzek, Marc Lorenz, Marco Djuricin.