The match review to the football Swansea City vs Luton Town prediction in the Championship of England about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Swansea City vs Luton Town prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
11:30am on Saturday 27th June 2020 SWANSEA VS LUTON
SWANSEA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
LUTON PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- Swansea City is making an impressive comeback when it has just defeated a formidable opponent, Middlesbrough with a 3-goal difference, not on the opponent’s field, thereby extending the unbeaten series to 3 and show that they are strong enough to continue this year’s race.
- The gap of 7 points with the top 4 of the Swans now is not too much when the season is up to 8 rounds more and if they maintain this style, they can completely get good results this season. In addition, in the final round before the tournament was postponed, this team also drew the whole of West Bromwich, the team that is leading the rankings now.
- Although only 1 point in the re-export day, this is considered a strong return of Luton Town players when their last opponent is Preston North End, the team is ranked 5th in the rankings and better than them. to 21 points.
- Currently, the army of coach Nathan Jones is still treading in place at the table with only 36 points after 10 wins, 6 draws and 22 losses and is also the team with the most goals lost today. 72 times into the net to pick up the ball.
- However, all 4 recent rounds they have been unbeaten, even in the last 7 consecutive rounds, they lost only 1 match against Charlton Athletic away, won 3 and drew 3.
Swansea City vs Luton Town Prediction TIP:
- Although there have been quite an impressive comeback, that is not enough to help Luton Town get trust in this trip when their opponents are greatly appreciated and still have the back even stronger.
- In addition, the away field is being haunted by the army of coach Nathan Jones when 19 away games have won them only 10 points, even losing the last 13/15 matches.
- Therefore, the ability of the visitors to empty-handed is unavoidable.
- Select: Swansea City -3/4
- Statistics show that, in the last 12 consecutive away games, Luton Town players have only got 5 goals, of which 7 have been poor but 2/3 of their last matches have been clean.
- On the opposite side, Swansea also kept a clean sheet in the last 2 matches, including a 0-0 draw against West Bromwich, the team with the second highest number of goals now with 64 goals.
- In addition, in the first leg of the two home teams ended with a score of 1-0. Therefore, the ability to explode OVER in this match is hard to happen.
- Select: 2.½ UNDER
- In addition to playing at home, having won an opponent in the first leg away from home and also having a much better performance than this opponent, Swansea City also receives trust when this team owns The home record is very good when the last 9 matches lost only 1, drawn 4 and won 4, while Luton Town lost 13/15 the last away games, even this is the team with the odds of winning the match 2nd lowest today.
- Therefore, the favorite choice will be a wise choice.
- Select: Swansea City Full-time To win.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION: 3-0
Our Swansea City vs Luton Town prediction that Swansea City will win against Luton Town 3-0
- Swansea City vs Luton Town H2: 1 – 0
- Swansea City vs Luton Town H2: 2 – 0
- Swansea City: Freddie Woodman, Connor Roberts, Ben Cabango, Ben Wilmot, Jake Bidwell, Matt Grimes, Jay Fulton, Aldo Kalulu Kyatengwa, Conor Gallagher, Andre Ayew, Rhian Brewster
- Luton Town: Simon Sluga, Dan Potts, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Matty Pearson, Martin Cranie, Pelly Ruddock, Glen Rea, Ryan Tunnicliffe, Isaiah Brown, Harry Cornick, James Collins