The match review to the football Torino vs Udinese prediction in the Italia Serie A about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Torino vs Udinese prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Italy: Serie A
2020-06-23 21:45 TORINO – UDINESE
TORINO PREVIOUS MATCHES:
UDINESE PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-10-20||UDINESE – TORINO||1-0|
|2019-02-10||TORINO – UDINESE||1-0|
|2018-09-16||UDINESE – TORINO||1-1|
|2018-02-11||TORINO – UDINESE||2-0|
|2017-09-20||UDINESE – TORINO||2-3|
|2017-04-02||TORINO – UDINESE||2-2|
|2016-10-31||UDINESE – TORINO||2-2|
|2016-04-30||UDINESE – TORINO||1-5|
|2015-12-20||TORINO – UDINESE||0-1|
|2015-03-08||UDINESE – TORINO||3-2|
ITALY: SERIE A
- There was a time when Torino was good, but now they have fallen to the relegation zone with only 2 more points but less than 1 match played.
- Remember, last season, the army of coach Moreno Longo has successfully won a ticket to attend the Europa League qualifiers and they need to show that spirit in the remaining stages if they want to relegate successfully.
- In fact, Torino has had a period of time to show its return with successive victories.
- However, they were unable to keep their stability and played without a brake with a series of extremely poor matches, the attack which was the strong point now suddenly became stalemate. Hopefully after the break due to Covid 19, the players will regain their ball feeling.
- As for Udinese, the away team is not much better than the opponent when it is just adjacent to 1 point more. In the last 8 matches, they did not know what the smell of victory was with 4 defeats and 4 draws.
- Despite recent progress and not losing a single match in the last 4 rounds, it is still very faint and the spirit is somewhat frail.
- Notably, Udinese are the team with the worst away away record among the 20 participating teams, they have only won 2 draws 3 matches and lost 8 games after 13 matches.
- The lack of concentration in the defense is the cause of this flat result, as evidenced by the frequent goalkeepers who have to get the ball to the net to pick up two or more goals in a match..
Torino vs Udinese Prediction tip:
- Torino won 3, drew 1 and lost 1 of the 5 times the two teams last met.
- Torino won 4, drew 1 and lost 1 in 6 meetings with Udinese at home.
- Select: Torino -1/4
- Currently, both Torino and Udinese are not performing really well, even poorly. However, Udinese will have to play away, where they are always weak and play extremely unfocused and disheveled.
- Therefore, Torino will be a more reliable choice for players, especially when history is supporting them.
- Udinese are applying defensive play somewhat negative, their last 6 matches ended no more than 2 goals. Attack plays faint but the defense is quite solid. As for Torino, their attack has been no longer explosive as it used to be, instead it is a more cautious kick.
- Therefore, the ability of two teams will play faded and the audience will not enjoy many goals.
=> Choose UNDER 2.1/4
- CHOOSE: Torino full-time
- Statistics show that, in the last 5 confrontations between the two teams, Torino has won 3 victories and lost only 1 match. In particular, at home, they won 2 consecutive matches before the opponent.
- This shows the discomfort and confidence of Torino players when they encounter Udinese.
- Surely this result will be a great help for defeating Udinese at their next meeting at home.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
Torino vs Udinese prediction: 1-0
- H1 Torino vs Udinese: 0 – 0
- H2 Torino vs Udinese: 1 – 0
- Torino: Salvatore Sirigu, Nicolas N’Koulou, Bremer, Armando Izzo, Cristian Ansaldi, Lorenzo De Silvestri, Daniele Baselli, Sasa Lukic, Tomas Rincon, Andrea Belotti, Simone Zaza.
- Udinese: Juan Musso, Bram Nuytinck, Rodrigo Becao, William Troost-Ekong, Rolando Mandragora, Ken Sema, Jens Stryger Larsen, Mato Jajalo, Ilija Nestorovski, Rodrigo De Paul, Stefano Okaka.