The match review to the football Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United prediction in English Premier League about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 teams and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match result. The Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
The West Ham United 24 June at 2:15 AM will attempt to give a battle to Tottenham in an away round of the title Premier League.
TOTTENHAM PREVIOUS MATCHES:
PANIONIOS PREVIOUS MATCHES:
|2019-11-23||WEST HAM – TOTTENHAM||2-3|
|2019-04-27||TOTTENHAM – WEST HAM||0-1|
|2018-10-20||WEST HAM – TOTTENHAM||0-1|
|2018-01-04||TOTTENHAM – WEST HAM||1-1|
|2017-09-23||WEST HAM – TOTTENHAM||2-3|
|2017-05-05||WEST HAM – TOTTENHAM||1-0|
|2016-11-19||TOTTENHAM – WEST HAM||3-2|
|2016-03-02||WEST HAM – TOTTENHAM||1-0|
|2015-11-22||TOTTENHAM – WEST HAM||4-1|
|2015-02-22||TOTTENHAM – WEST HAM||2-2|
WEST HAML: 7
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE
Tottenham are in serious decline in recent matches, having 7 consecutive games they have not won yet, including losing 4 matches. In the English Premier League from the team in the top group, the decline caused them to be pushed down to 8th place in the rankings. The goal of getting a place in the European Cup is seriously threatened when the gap with the team ranked 5th MU has been 5 points.
West Ham are much worse than they are struggling in the relegation battle near the bottom of the table. After 30 rounds, West Ham is getting 27 points, ranked 17th in the standings. While still safe, the distance of West Ham to the red light group has been leveled, only more than the sub-index. The performance of West Ham recently has been very bad, they have only won 1, 2 draws in the last 10 rounds.
- Despite winning the goal ahead of Manchester United in the match over the weekend, the lack of concentration in the last minutes made Tottenham lose the victory
- This result is quite unfortunate for Rooster because they have lost the opportunity to close the gap with the opponent in the top 5 race can accomplish the goal
With another draw against Manchester United in the 30th Premier League, Tottenham has extended its non-winning match to 7. Top 4 when owning the 8th position with a distance of up to 9 points compared to the 4th position of Chelsea.
- It’s easy to see that West Ham United has always been underestimated by Tottenham in the previous London derbies but they know how to create difficulties for Roosters, the achievement in the last 10 encounters between the two teams. So there is no considerable difference.
- But the present time is very different because of the declining performance of West Ham United recently.
- The last Arsenal defeat was the 7th defeat after only the last 10 matches of coach and teacher David Moyes, so the distance with the red light group in the rankings was only a difference.
- Although he desperately wants to win to improve his position, the fact that he has lost all 6 rounds to go away from home has made West Ham United difficult to hope to win even just 1 point.
Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United Prediction tip:
- Select: West Ham United +3/4
- The return of Harry Kane and Heung Min helped Tottenham’s power increase significantly.
- However, the handicap that Rooster received was only ¾ left, this is a very low rate when they still have an advantage in the field and West Ham United is declining without braking.
- This makes the ability to win teachers and coach Jose Mourinho is being questioned.
- While Tottenham are in need of victory to reach the European Cup next season, West Ham United also needs points to escape the relegation battle, so the next 90 minutes promises to be an attractive double performance of 2 team.
- The door of the match is also an ideal choice for players when the first leg has ended with 5 goals scored.
=> Choose OVER 2.¾
- UNDER 1.25 (H1)
- OVER 2.75 (Full Time)
- CHOOSE: Tottenham (Full Time) or DRAW is not a bad choice
- Tottenham won 3 matches, drew 1 and lost only 1 match to West Ham in the last 5 encounters.
- Tottenham will be the dominant team and excel in the match against each other in the next round 31. Victory is almost placed in their hands, which expected in upcoming Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United prediction matchup.
FINAL SCORE PREDICTION
- Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United prediction: win for Tottenham
- Tottenham 1 – 0 West Ham (H1)
- Tottenham 3 – 2 West Ham (Full Time)
- Tottenham: Hugo Lloris, Davinson Sánchez, Eric Dier, Serge Aurier, Ben Davies, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko, Steven Bergwijn, Erik Lamela, Heung-min, Harry Kane.
- West Ham United: Lukasz Fabianski, Issa Diop, Jeremy Ngakia, Angelo Obinze Ogbonna, Aaron Cresswell, Jarrod Bowen, Mark Noble, Declan Rice, Pablo Fornals, Michail Antonio, Sebastien Haller.