The match review to the football UD Almeria vs Las Palmas prediction in Spain Liga Adelante » Round 33 about the 2 teams’ performance and the most current matches of the teams, the match stats, H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible outcome. The UD Almeria vs Las Palmas prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Segunda Division
2020-06-17 19:30 ALMERIA – LAS PALMAS
PREVIOUS MATCHES ALMERIA:
PREVIOUS MATCHES of LAS PALMAS:
|2019-09-14||LAS PALMAS – ALMERIA||0-3|
|2019-06-02||LAS PALMAS – ALMERIA||0-0|
|2018-10-13||ALMERIA – LAS PALMAS||3-0|
|2013-03-09||ALMERIA – LAS PALMAS||2-3|
|2012-10-06||LAS PALMAS – ALMERIA||1-2|
|2012-03-24||LAS PALMAS – ALMERIA||2-2|
|2011-10-23||ALMERIA – LAS PALMAS||1-1|
|2007-04-08||ALMERIA – LAS PALMAS||2-1|
|2006-11-04||LAS PALMAS – ALMERIA||3-1|
LAS PALMAS: 2
SPAIN: SEGUNDA DIVISION
- In the 33rd match of Spain’s 2nd Division, the hosts Almeria will host the visitors, Las Palmas.
- The season is getting into the final stages and it is very stressful when the gap between the teams is not much now, the first team is only 2 points better than the second team.
- The host Almeria is ranked 3rd and this is a quite sensitive position to play off to gain promotion while they are only 2 points away from 2nd place.
- The Las Palmas visitors in 15th place are equally struggling to rise to the standings when the visitors are 39 points equal to the score of 14th place, this is an opportunity for the visitors to overcome the nearest opponent of yourself.
- But with the situation between the home team determined to win and away from the away team with 14 points on the table, likewise, the away team has no chance to go on this season.
- So the first half will take place in favor of the home team, in the first half this match chooses the home team to win the safest.
UD Almeria vs Las Palmas Prediction tip:
After 28 rounds, Almeria is quite stable on the standings with 53 points and 3rd place. Meanwhile, Las Palmas is extremely difficult when their names appear in 14th place and 39 points. It should be known, before entering the postponement of the tournament due to the COVID epidemic, Las Palmas had a series of 13 consecutive games not winning in the arena. In particular, the away team lost 5 and drew 8. As for Almeria, they had won 2 consecutive games before the tournament postponed despite having had a series of 6 consecutive games without winning with 4 losses and 2 draws. Thus, today’s Las Palmas trip to Almeria’s yard is a much less good one.
Even the last confrontation of the two teams is being recorded as Las Palmas can not beat Almeria in the last 7 encounters. The result of these 7 encounters is 3 wins for Almeria as well as 4 times 2 teams drew together. At the same time, in the most recent encounter at the first leg of the 2019/2020 season, Las Palmas lost with a face score of 0-3 in their own home ground. On the other hand, in the last round at home, Almeria also had a very deserving victory with a score of 4-0 against Deportivo La Coruna. Thus, 3 points in today’s match for Almeria is undeniable.
- First half score: Almeria 1 – 0 Las Palmas.
- Asian betting in the first half: Choose Almeria -1/4.
- European betting in the first half: Choose Almeria to win 2.44.
- O/U Half-round 1: OVER
However, this is not an easy UD Almeria vs Las Palmas prediction.
Looking at the odds table that the house has listed, the -3/4 handicap shows the complete superiority of Almeria. If they still maintain their performance before they take a break, a win of 2 or more goals is an easy task for the home team.
In addition to having won 0-3 in the last match at the opponent’s court, there was no reason for Almeria not to repeat that achievement in today’s match.
And investing in the home team will be the safest option on the Asian market.
- Odds for the second half, Full Time: Almeria 3 – 0 Las Palmas.
- Asian betting in the second half, Full Time: Choose Almeria -3/4.
- Over Under, 2nd half, Full Time: Choose OVER 2-2.5.
- European betting in the second half, Full Time: Choose Almeria to win 1.84
Those things will set the stage for this match to end with many goals and the UNDER will be the right choice in our UD Almeria vs Las Palmas prediction.
- Almeria: F. Martinez, I. Martos, N. Maras, D. Costas, I. Balliu, F. Villalba, V. Vada, Hoz, J. Corpas, D. Nunez, J. Munoz.
- Las Palmas: A. Valles, Bella, M. Mantovani, A. Artiles, E. Curbelo, J. Castellano, F. Gonzalez, Pedri, Tana, B. Ramirez, R. Castro.