The match review to the football Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao prediction in the Primera Division of Spain about the 2 teams’ recent performances and the most current matches of the teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, qualities, and match possible match outcome.
The Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Spain: Primera Division
2020-07-01 19:30 VALENCIA – ATHLETIC BILBAO
VALENCIA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
ATHLETIC BILBAO PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
SPAIN: PRIMERA DIVISION
- Valencia are showing signs of instability at the beginning of this season when after 32 rounds they have only got 46 points and are ranked 8th in the rankings.
- However, the gap of 8 points with the Top 4 can completely be leveled when the season has 6 more rounds.
- Valencia’s problems this season are mostly in the back when they are too fragile and often make personal mistakes, which makes Valencia often lose points despite taking the lead. first in head-to-head battles with underrated opponents.
- Valencia’s current form is also showing signs of not good as they only have 1 win in the last 5 rounds.
Possible Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao prediction
- Ath Bilbao through many seasons they have not had any outstanding achievements, there are seasons or seasons are short of breath. It will take a strong investment for the visitors to change their face at the highest level in the La Liga club.
- This season, the home team is showing a pretty good face, 36 goals to lose 28 goals is relatively good, but only won 45 points and ranked top 9. In recent matches it seems.
- The team is gradually overcoming their weaknesses after the last 5 matches, the hosts Atl Bilbao are having 2 wins and 2 draws to regain their spirits.
- However, Ath Bilbao will still need to improve more to conquer higher achievements.
- The next game will be an important match for the host Valencia, as this will be the decisive match to 8th place in the La Liga rankings.
Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao prediction TIP:
- The decline in form now makes Valencia’s ability to win the contract greatly affected, namely they only won the last 1/4.
- Athletic Bilbao showed a slight improvement with the recent 3/4 win match.
- The Bats have an advantage in the field so they still have some confidence in this round, but winning is almost impossible.
- Therefore, Athletic Bilbao is the better choice to prioritize.
Our Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao prediction for this match is:
=> Select: Athletic Bilbao +1/4/ +1/2.
- It can be seen that Valencia does not have a good scoring style, they only opened fire exactly 3 times in the last 4 rounds.
- Across the field, Athletic Bilbao has a more capable attack with 6 goals in the last 4 matches.
- The two teams are the next axis in the top 7 race, so surely they will not dare to risk pushing the squad too high.
- So, the UNDER option is perfectly reasonable.
- Select: 2.½ or 2.¾ UNDER (offered by CMD368 sportsbook)
- .Valencia are doing better in recent meetings with 5 wins in 10 confrontations, Athletic Bilbao is not too inferior to rivals when they get themselves 3 victories and 2 times they hold each other.
- However, the current form is supporting the visitors and the home team has the advantage of a yard.
- Therefore, a draw result is extremely reasonable.
- Select: DRAW Full-time
FINAL SCORE Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao PREDICTION:
Our Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao prediction that Athletic Bilbao will win 0-1 or a DRAW 1-1 may happen.
- Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao H1: 0-0
- Valencia CF vs Athletic Bilbao H2: 0-1; 0-0
Join Betting with: US HERE
- Valencia: Jaume Vicent Costa Jordà, Jasper Cillessen, Hugo Guillamon, Gabriel Armando de Abreu, Gonçalo Manuel Ganchinho Guedes, Alessandro Florenzi, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Daniel Parejo Muñoz, Carlos Soler Barragán, Maximiliano Gomez, Rodrigo Moreno Machado.
- Athletic Bilbao: Unai Simón, Ander Capa Rodríguez, Yeray Alvarez Lopez, Iñigo Martinez Berridi, Yuri Berchiche, Daniel García Carrillo, Gaizka Larrazabal, Mikel Vesga, Iker Muniain Goni, Raúl García Escudero, Iago Córdoba Querejeta.