Is it true that you are amped up for 10.06.2020? All the football fans and addicts are sitting tight for the experience of Vendsyssel FF and Hvidovre IF. The two groups have just demonstrated impeccable abilities and accomplished a few successes inside the Denmark Division 1, so they have equivalent opportunities to win this matchup. Specialists are as yet talking about the potential result of the game. Follow the Vendsyssel FF vs Hvidovre IF prediction of latest games, check the rundown of forecasts and bolster your preferred group or the ones, who have more opportunities to turn into a champ.
DENMARK DIVISION 1
2020-06-10 17:00 Vendsyssel FF – Hvidovre IF
Last matches of VENDSYSSEL FF:
PHONG ĐỘ VENDSYSSEL FF
|06/06||Skive IK||1 – 3||Vendsyssel FF|
|31/05||Vendsyssel FF||0 – 1||Fredericia|
|22/05||Randers||2 – 1||Vendsyssel FF|
|07/03||HB Koge||2 – 0||Vendsyssel FF|
|01/03||Vendsyssel FF||2 – 0||Roskilde|
Last matches of HVIDOVRE IF:
|06/06||Hvidovre IF||1 – 0||Nykobing|
|30/05||HB Koge||1 – 1||Hvidovre IF|
|07/03||Hvidovre IF||0 – 1||Vejle|
|29/02||Viborg||1 – 1||Hvidovre IF|
|16/11||Hvidovre IF||2 – 3||Fredericia|
|Vendsyssel FF: 20%||Draw: 40%|
Hvidovre IF: 40%
|18/10||Hvidovre IF||1 – 1||Vendsyssel FF|
|01/09||Vendsyssel FF||1 – 0||Hvidovre IF|
|22/05||Vendsyssel FF||0 – 2||Hvidovre IF|
|23/11||Hvidovre IF||2 – 0||Vendsyssel FF|
|01/09||Vendsyssel FF||1 – 1||Hvidovre IF|
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: Vendsyssel FF vs Hvidovre IF prediction
Currently, homeowners Vendsyssel is showing signs of leveling off recently when no score was reached after the last 2 matches. Before that, they also won 2 wins. After 21 matches, Vendsyssel is temporarily getting 28 points and ranked 5th in the rankings with a distance of 10 points from the top 3.
This is the time that they need to quickly shock their spirits if they want to have a high ranking on the ranking table. Coming back to the home field and having to receive only the opponent who is not performing well, winning is something Vendsyssel is not easy to ignore.
POLAND: EKSTRAKLASA Table:
MATCH FACTS VENDSYSSEL FF:
- Vendsyssel FF has yielded only 1 objective in the last 3 home games.
- Vendsyssel FF has 4 successes in the last 10 matches.
- Vendsyssel FF has 6 annihilations in their last 10 games.
MATCH FACTS HVIDOVRE IF:
- Hvidovre IF has scored 11 objectives in 5 home matches.
- Hvidovre IF has yielded only 1 time in the last 3 home matches.
- Hvidovre IF has just 1 home misfortune in 5.
- Hvidovre IF is winless in their last 5 away matches.
Vendsyssel FF vs Hvidovre IF prediction
- A promising battle extremely balanced when 3 points with the same goal of relegation are what both teams towards. With Vendsyssel FF, despite having 6 points more danger zone, the season has 11 more rounds and anything can happen if they don’t try to consolidate the hierarchy. Playing at home will give them a little advantage because, in the past, the two sides in the past had proved to be the same, not too much difference.
- In the nest this season, the club is not too stable, everything just stops at an average level and Vendsyssel FF will need to quickly improve if you want to stay in the First Division for another season. Meanwhile, on the opposite side, the situation of Hvidovre IF is also extremely difficult when they are only better than the relegation group to the goal difference.
- The positive point is probably in the recent away form of the team when they have not lost in the last 4 trips away from home (won 2, drew 2). And that scenario can be completely repeated if the whole team knows the opportunity and plays firmly in the home field. A point now is too precious and Hvidovre IF desperately needs that to raise hopes of relegation this year.
Our Vendsyssel FF vs Hvidovre IF prediction to recommend to bet on:
- Asian handicap tip Full Time: Hvidovre IF
- Tips O/U Full Time: Under
- First half goal: Vendsyssel FF 1-0 Hvidovre IF
- Tip of the Full-Time score: Vendsyssel FF 1-1 Hvidovre IF
- Vendsyssel FF: Nikolai Flø, Jakob Blaabjerg Mathiasen, Jakob Hjorth, Søren Henriksen, Jeppe Svenningsen, Ali Messaoud, Bradford Jamieson IV, Tiemoko Konate, Dusan Jajic, Wessam Abou Ali, Ogude Emmanuel Ifeanyi
- Hvidovre IF: Filip Djukic, Daniel Stenderup, Matti Olsen, Emil Vatani, Frederik Krabbe, Hakan Redzep, Christopher Ostberg, Lasse Hansen, Mikkel Nøhr Christensen, Kim Engel Aabech, Nicolaj Agger