VfB Stuttgart vs Eintracht Frankfurt prediction – The alarming performance in recent times has made Eintracht Frankfurt get a lot of doubts about the possibility of points during the trip to Stuttgart’s Mercedes Benz Arena in the Bundesliga 7th round this season.
- Match date: 2:30 pm on Saturday 7th November 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Mercedes Benz Arena
- 10/31/2020 – Schalke 04 1 – 1 VfB Stuttgart (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – VfB Stuttgart 1 – 1 FC Koln (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/17/2020 – Hertha Berlin 0 – 2 VfB Stuttgart (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Eintracht Frankfurt 1 – 1 Werder Bremen (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Bayern Munchen 5 – 0 Eintracht Frankfurt (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – FC Koln 1 – 1 Eintracht Frankfurt (H1: 0 – 1)
- 03/31/2019 – Eintracht Frankfurt 3 – 0 VfB Stuttgart (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/03/2018 – VfB Stuttgart 0 – 3 Eintracht Frankfurt (H1: 0 – 2)
- 02/24/2018 – VfB Stuttgart 1 – 0 Eintracht Frankfurt (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / BUNDESLIGA
VFB STUTTGART VS EINTRACHT FRANKFURTPREDICTION & TIPS
- Although only a newcomer to the promotion this season and even a runner-up in the second division last season, what VfB Stuttgart has in the last few rounds in the Bundesliga is not bad. The proof is that after 6 matches they only got 1 defeat, that was against SC Freiburg with a close score of 2-3 at home in round 3, the remaining 5 games they won 2, drew 3, in which once held both Bayer Leverkusen, the team has not received any defeat after the last 6 matches.
- However, the rookie’s recent 2 consecutive draws are not good when the opponents are only Koln and Schalke 04, two teams are ranked in the penultimate positions of the chart at this time.
- After a somewhat smooth start in the early part of the season when being unbeaten in the first 3 matches with 2 wins and 1 draw, Eintracht Frankfurt played less effectively when they only got 2 points after 2 draws and 1 loss, in which they lost heavily to Bayern Munich with a difference of 5 goals.
- In the previous match, despite playing at home and the opponent was just Werder Bremen, coach Adolf Hutter’s students could not win after drawing 1-1. If Eintracht Frankfurt’s attack is not too bad with 8 goals, the defense has not brought peace of mind when it has received 10 goals.
This is a pair of matches that is considered quite balanced if you look at their performance after the last 6 matches when both are getting 9 points after 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss. However, in terms of class, Eintracht Frankfurt is a team that is more appreciated than this rookie and in the previous round although they did not win against Werder Bremen, the game they created was completely overwhelming and should Remember that the team is in high form when losing the last 6 matches.
Meanwhile, VfB Stuttgart could not overcome Schalke 04, the team only had 2 points after 6 rounds. Therefore, the VfB Stuttgart vs Eintracht Frankfurt prediction believes that the ability of the visitors to win is more feasible.
VfB Stuttgart vs Eintracht Frankfurt prediction: VfB Stuttgart 1 – 2 Eintracht Frankfurt (H1: 0 – 1)
- VfB Stuttgart: Gregor Kobel, Atakan Karazor, Marc-Oliver Kempf, Pascal Stenzel, Tanguy Coulibaly, Wataru Endo, Borna Sosa, Orel Mangala, Gonzalo Rondon Castro, Mateo Klimowicz, Sasa Kalajdzic
- Eintracht Frankfurt: Kevin Trapp, Makoto Hasebe, David Angel Abraham, Martin Hinteregger, Steven Zuber, Stefan Ilsanker, Almamy Toure, Sebastian Rode, Andre Silva, Daichi Kamada, Bas Dost
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/