Viking vs Aberdeen is a confrontation that will take place at 6:30 pm on September 17 – Scotland representatives had trouble. This is a match in the 2nd Qualifying Round of the UEFA Europa League. Viking vs Aberdeen prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best odds for yourself.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Thursday 17th September 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 2nd Qualifying Round
- Location: Viking Stadion
VIKING VS ABERDEEN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- This is just the first round of the Viking players in the Europa League Qualifying round this year and they are very excited after having a very high performance in the domestic arena. Specifically, coach Bjarne Berntsen and his students are unbeaten in the last 5 consecutive rounds in the Norwegian National Championship, even winning the last 3 matches, the more impressive is that the last 1/3 of the victory is against the defending champion Molde with the score 3-2.
- This can be said to be the great progress of the Viking team when they currently have only 6 wins after 17 rounds, but half of them are recent matches, worth mentioning victory against Molde was a surprising victory when in the first leg they lost 0-5.
- Aberdeen is a team from Scotland and they won the first round in this arena against the representative from the Faroe Islands NSI Runavik with a gap of 6 goals without equalizing. In the domestic arena, they are also competing to win all four recent rounds, in which only one match is lost against the top team in the domestic league, Glasgow Rangers.
- This is said to be a good start for a team that last season only ranked 4th with 45 points after 12 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. In addition, the away record of coach Derek Mclnné and his students is very good when they are unbeaten in 10 consecutive matches with 5 wins and 5 draws.
VIKING VS ABERDEEN PREDICTION TIPS:
- Norwegian football is considered a very developed football, so the quality of expertise in the domestic arena is also highly appreciated compared to Scotland. Currently, Viking is in a good shape and they are showing great progress in the past time, most notably winning against Molde 1 match ago, the opponent they lost 0- 5 in the first leg match. Therefore, the victory for the Norwegian representative is very bright.
- Viking vs Aberdeen prediction: Viking FT
- One of the good factors that make Viking’s recent impressive achievements is that their attack has been so impressive when all 5 consecutive recent points have scored 2 or more goals. However, their defense has not brought peace of mind when in these 5 matches they have received 10 goals. With that defense, the Norwegian team will have to be wary of this opponent, the team that won NSI Runavik 6-0 in the previous round. So, the ability to be Over in this match is very high.
- Select: Over FT
Viking vs Aberdeen prediction:
- Viking vs Aberdeen: 3 – 1 (H1: 2 – 0)
- Both of these teams are in very high form in the domestic arena but it can be seen that Viking is making very clear progress over the past time and their recent victories are extremely convincing. Meanwhile, although Aberdeen has won all four consecutive matches in the Scottish league, all four of these victories are not convincing when they both win with a minimum difference of 1 goal. Therefore, Viking will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Viking FT
- Viking: Arild Ostbo, Axel Oskar Andresson, Henrik Heggheim, Adrian Nilsen Pereira, Viljar Helland Vevatne,Kristoffer Lokberg, Ylldren Ibrahimaj, Fredrik Torsteinbo, Veton Berisha, Zymer Bytyqi, Yann-Erik de Lanlay
- Aberdeen: Joseph Peter Lewis, Scott McKenna, Andrew Considine, Thomas Michael Hoban, Matthew Kennedy, Lewis Ferguson, Ross McCrorie, Ryan Hedges, Marley Watkins, Jonny Hayes, Scott Wright
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/