Walsall vs Oxford United prediction – Predict the soccer score of the match between Walsall and Oxford United in the 3rd round of the League Trophy tournament on 11/10/2020 at 7:00 pm.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 10th November 2020
- Event: EFL Trophy
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Bescot Stadium
- 11/07/2020 – Walsall 1 – 2 Bristol Rovers (H1: 0 – 2)
- 11/04/2020 – Walsall 1 – 0 Crawley Town (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/31/2020 – Mansfield Town 1 – 1 Walsall (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/07/2020 – Oxford United 1 – 2 Peterborough United (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/04/2020 – Oxford United 3 – 1 Rochdale (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Fleetwood Town 2 – 0 Oxford United (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/30/2019 – Walsall 0 – 1 Oxford United (H1: 0 – 0)
- 04/06/2019 – Walsall 1 – 3 Oxford United (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/22/2018 – Oxford United 1 – 2 Walsall (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / LEAGUE TROPHY, GROUP L
WALSALL VS ACCRINGTON STANLEY PREDICTION & TIPS
- Walsall is a team that currently plays in League Two this season and their performance is quite poor now, only having 16 points after 3 wins, 7 draws and 1 loss. The only failure they have experienced is in the reception of Cambridge United 2 matches ago at their home game, this is also the team ranked second on the chart now with 23 points after 11 matches.
- The latest match of the Betcos home team was the reception of Bristol Rovers at home in the FA Cup match 3 days ago, as a result, they lost 1-2. It is also the opponent that they won on penalties in the first match of this arena after drawing 2-2 after 120 minutes.
- Oxford United is a team that is playing in League One and their current performance is even worse than this opponent when they only got 9 points after 3 draws and 6 losses. In the previous round, they had a successful match when they won 3-1 against Rochdale in the reception of this opponent at home, thereby cutting off a series of 2 consecutive losses before losing.
- The recent away record of the Kassam home team is extremely bad when they were all empty-handed in the last 4 matches away from home, even only 1 goal and received 9 goals and that are both losses with a 2-goal difference.
Currently, although not having a good record, playing in League One also makes Oxford United more appreciated than this opponent when Walsall is also not performing well. In addition, in the last two encounters, victories belong to Oxford United, even away victories. In addition, looking at the achievements that these two teams have after 2 matches in this group has also shown that the strength of the visitors is getting better.
For those reasons, the Walsall vs Oxford United prediction thinks that the possibility of winning the visitors is more feasible.
Walsall vs Oxford United prediction: Walsall 1 – 2 Oxford United (H1: 1 – 1)
- Walsall: Liam Roberts, Mathew Sadler, Dan Scarr, Zak Jules, Cameron Norman, Alfie Bates, Liam Kinsella, Wesley McDonald, Elijah Adebayo, Rory Holden, Caolan Lavery
- Oxford United: Simon Eastwood, Sam Long, Elliott Jordan Moore, Josh Ruffels, Sean Clare, Alejandro Rodriguez Gorrin, James Henry, Anthony Forde, Matt Taylor, Marcus McGuane, Daniel Agyei
Read more about CMD368 : https://top10bettinglist.com/cmd368/