The match review to the football West Ham United vs Chelsea in Premier League about the 2 teams’ current performances from 2 competing teams and the current matches of the two teams, the detailed stats of the upcoming match H2H matches, table standings ranking, goal stats, qualities, and possible match results. The West Ham United vs Chelsea should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 7:15 pm on Wednesday 1st July 2020
- Event: Primeira League
- Stage: Matchday 32nd
- Location: Olympic Stadium
WEST HAM UNITED PREVIOUS MATCHES:
CHELSEA PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Recorded from 2016 to now
STANDING / PRIMEIRA LEAGUE
WEST HAM UNITED
- West Ham United’s return to the tournament is extremely bad with 2 consecutive defeats in the past 2 rounds, but style problems have been around before the season was interrupted. The Olympic Stadium team is currently ranked 17th in the rankings with 27 points, equal to the point with the group holding the red light but more in the sub-index.
- Chelsea showed their determination to finish the season in a position in the top 3 teams, most notably the 2-1 victory over the former Manchester City king at Stamford Bridge at the last round. Coach Frank Lampard’s army has shortened the gap with the third-ranked team Leicester City to 1 point, the opportunity for them to overcome the opponent is very large.
- Looking at the performance after the recent comeback, Chelsea is definitely the people who are highly appreciated, when they are all winning and West Ham United must receive 2 defeats. Although The Hammers’ determination in this match is huge, their form at the moment is what will prevent them from coming to a victory.
West Ham United vs Chelsea TIP:
- There was a victory in the first leg at Stamford Bridge, but the style of West Ham United was extremely low with consecutive defeats. Meanwhile, Chelsea is showing extremely determined to win to have the opportunity to occupy the 3rd position in the final table. Therefore, in this battle, the away team will be the right choice.
West Ham United vs Chelsea prediction:
- Select: CHELSEA -3/4
- Chelsea possesses an attacking ability that is quite stable with 4 goals in 2 matches and West Ham United has not been able to score any goals in the last 3 matches in the Premier League, that style is very good and could be brought to this match by them. Therefore, the home team will have difficulty finding the goal and this replay is likely to be no more than 2 goals.
- Select: UNDER 2.3/4
West Ham United vs Chelsea score prediction:
- Odds of R1 West Ham United vs Chelsea: 0-1
- Odds of R2 West Ham United vs Chelsea: 0-2
- The last 10 confrontations show the balance between the two teams, West Ham United has given themselves 4 victories, and Chelsea has also beaten the opponent 3 times with 3 split points. But with the current situation, a team in the top 4 of the strongest team like Chelsea is completely capable of beating an opponent who is struggling in the relegation area.
- Select: Chelsea to win FT
Join Betting with: US HERE
- West Ham United: Lukasz Fabianski, Fabian Cornelio Balbuena Gonzalez, Ryan Fredericks, Issa Diop, Tomas Soucek, Declan Rice, Aaron Cresswell, Jarrod Bowen, Pablo Fornals, Mark Noble, Michail Antonio.
- Chelsea: Kepa Arrizabalaga Revuelta, Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger, Caesar Azpilicueta, Marcos Alonso, Ngolo Kante, Mason Mount, Mateo Kovacic, Olivier Giroud, Willian Borges da Silva, Ruben Loftus Cheek.