Super Bull is an attractive card game with simple rules. This game is currently very popular in online casinos along with other famous games such as Sicbo, Blackjack, Baccarat … So how to play Super Bull card game, is it difficult? The content of the article below of W88 will help you understand this game.
What is Super Bull?
Super Bull is a game originating from China, up to now this game has developed and been loved at online casinos in the area. Super Bull has quite simple rules, players do not need to calculate much, so anyone can play this game.
To play Super Bull at the table, you must have 2 to 6 players using a 52-card deck of cards. At the beginning of the game, each player will be dealt 5 cards. The 5 cards will split into 3 cards on the left and 2 cards on the right. So that the total of 3 cards on the left is 10 or a multiple of 10 and the 2 cards on the right have the highest possible score. The player then compares cards to determine the winner and the loser.
Super Bull card game rules
Super Bull card game in particular and other card games in general, when starting to play you need to understand the rules of the game. Understand the rules you know how to go, how to beat when you win or lose, and especially do not make mistakes when playing to avoid unfortunate deductions. The rules of Super Bull card game are not too complicated, but to play well you need to follow certain rules:
Scoring in Super Bull
- Card A: 1 point
- Cards 2 through 10 have the corresponding points on the card
- Cards of J, Q, K are counted as 10 points
Types of cards in Super Bull
- Bull Bull: When the total of 3 cards on the left and 2 on the right is a multiple of 10
For example: 7 + 3 + K + 10 + J => Bull Bull
- Have Bull: When the sum of the 3 cards on the left has a multiple of 10 and the sum of the 2 cards on the right has a score of 1 to 9
– Bull 9: The total of 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, and a total of 2 cards on the right is 9 or 19
– Bull 8: The total of 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, and a total of 2 cards on the right is 8 or 18
– Bull 7: The sum of the 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, and a total of 2 cards on the right is 7 or 17
– Bull 6: The total of 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, and a total of 2 cards on the right is 6 or 16
– Bull 5: The total of 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, and a total of 2 cards on the right is 5 or 15
– Bull 4: The total of 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, while a total of 2 cards on the right is 4 or 14
– Bull 3: The sum of the 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, and a total of 2 cards on the right is 3 or 13
– Bull 2: The sum of the 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, and a total of 2 cards on the right is 2 or 12
– Bull 1: The total of 3 cards on the left is a multiple of 10, and a total of 2 cards on the right is 1 or 11
- No Bull: When the sum of the 3 cards on the right has no multiple of 10
For example: 1 + 2 + 3 + Q + 2 => No Bull
How to compare cards in Super Bull
How to compare cards to determine the winning or losing in Super Bull is as follows: Bull Bull> Bull 9> Bull 8> Bull 7> Bull 6> Bull 5> Bull 4> Bull 3> Bull 2> Bull 1> No Bull
In the case of the players’ cards with the same rank (with Bull) ->, the card with the highest score in the 2 cards on the right will be selected to compare with each other in the order: K> Q> J> 10> 9> 8> 7> 6> 5> 4> 3> 2> A. If the number of points is the same, we will compare to the order: spade> heart> club> diamond
Win rate in Super Bull
|Bul bull||1 win 3|
|Bull 8, Bull 9||1 win 2|
|No Bull, Bull from 1 to 7||1 win 1|
How to play Super Bull card game
In a table, there will be from 2 to 6 people to play. There will be a person who acts as a dealer. The steps to play Super Bull are as follows:
Step 1 – Player place a bet: At the beginning of a game, the player places a bet. How much to bet depends on the level of the table bet.
Step 2 – Dealer dealt: The betting process is completed, all cards are dealt, each player is dealt 5 cards. The player’s task is to arrange their cards so that the sum of the 3 cards on the right reaches 10 or the multiple of 10 and the 2 cards on the right have the highest possible score.
Step 3 – Score comparison: The time at the end of the arrangement, everyone will compare cards, determine the winner or loser according to the rules of the comparison above.
Step 4 – Announcing the results: The dealer will finally announce the winning / losing result to the player. If you win the bet will be rewarded according to the house rules, if you lose you will lose your initial bet.
Instructions to play Super Bull on W88
W88 has always been in the list of prestigious and most favorite bookies in Vietnam. The number of players participating in the W88 dealer is constantly increasing. Coming to W88, everyone will experience countless interesting and attractive games with an ideal payout ratio.
Here’s how to play Super Bull at the W88 dealer, you refer right away:
- Step 1: Log in to W88.
- Step 2: Go to 2P2 -> Choose Super Bull game
At the W88 bookie, there are 2 forms of playing Super Bull card game for players to choose: playing and playing with real money. If you do not have the experience, you can choose to try it first to get acquainted.
- Step 3: Choose a level of bet that suits your capital
- Step 4: Start playing at the table
At the beginning of the new game, the system will automatically select a dealer. If you want to be a dealer, select “Dealer X1” “Dealer X10”. If you do not want, you can “Reject”.
Each player then has about 3 seconds to place the money in their seats. You only need to click on the betting chips corresponding to the amount you want to bet and then drag to your position on the table.
- Step 5: Deal cards
The system gives each person 5 cards, your task is to quickly observe, rank the 3 cards on the left and 2 on the right so that you are the strongest. Because the time for arranging is only 10 seconds, please observe it quickly. If 10 seconds have passed you do not have a card arrangement, the system will arrange it for you. Or you can also click on the Suggestions section to see how to arrange the dealer.
- Step 6: Compare results
At the end of the match, everyone will compare cards, the system will announce the winners and losers. And the bet will be automatically added or deducted from your account.
Super Bull card game is a good, attractive game. Besides the element of luck, it also requires quick hands, quick eyes. Especially when playing Super Bull at the bookie, if you win, you will also receive a high odds of winning. So if you have not tried, join the W88 bookie immediately to play now. Good luck!
Read more : https://top10bettinglist.com/