The reviews to the football Wigan Athletic vs Hull City prediction in the Championship of England about the 2 competing teams’ form and recent matches of the teams, the stats of the past matches, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
The prediction shall all be considered to place an ideal bet on this matchup.
2020-07-14 19:00 WIGAN – HULL
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Tuesday 14th July 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 44th
- Location: DW Stadium
WIGAN VS HULL PRE-MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Wigan Athletic really did not have a goal this season, they almost ended up in the middle of the table with 15th place and 54 points after 43 matches. Recent achievements are also quite satisfactory when teachers and coach Paul Cook won 3 victories, 1 draw, and 1 defeat, the psychological comfort makes the DW Stadium team more confident.
- Thus, in the last 10 matches, Wigan lost only 1 time exactly before Brentford, the rest they won overwhelmingly to 7 games. Particularly at home, throughout the last 6 welcoming Wigan teams, they are unbeaten, even won all 3 recent matches without conceding any time. Bringing home the atmosphere with a better team, Wigan will surely bring a convincing performance that is equally impressive in this match.
- Despite struggling with the relegation race, Hull City’s current performance is not good at all, the Tigers only get 1 victory in the last 5 rounds, the remaining results include 1 match. tie with 3 failures. Coach Grant McCann and the students are only 1 point behind the safety group, so the opportunity is still very bright.
- Although the Tigers still have hope in trying to stay in the English first division at the end of the season, the unstable form will be a huge barrier for them to realize their goals. Meanwhile, despite being relegated, Wigan Athletic still has no sign of wanting to stop the match 3 games unbeaten. Therefore, difficulties await the guests in this match.
Wigan Athletic vs Hull City Prediction recommendation:
Asian Handicap Wigan Athletic vs Hull City prediction
- It must be said that Hull City’s form is extremely bad in away football with 2 draws and 6 defeats in the last 8 marches. In contrast to the opponent, Wigan Athletic showed a very bright face at home with an unbeaten record in 6 matches.
- Therefore, the trust for the guests in this match is not much.
Son this is Wigan Athletic vs Hull City prediction for this match is:
O/U Wigan Athletic vs Hull City prediction
- 6 goals in the last 5 rounds are considered to be quite regular for Wigan Athletic’s attack, the defense shows certainty with 3 times to concede. Hull City did even better with 8 goals, but the defense could not be compared with the home team when conceding 11 times.
- Thus, the referee will be the right choice in this return leg.
The best Wigan Athletic vs Hull City Prediction:
1×2 Wigan Athletic vs Hull City prediction
- The head-to-head record is still on Wigan Athletic with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in the last 5 matches. Despite being a guest in the first leg, the DW Stadium team managed to draw an opponent with a score of 2-2. To return home in this match will be a great opportunity for the students of coach Paul Cook to finish the opponent.
- Choose: Wigan Athletic(FT) to win
Final Scores prediction
- In the last 5 encounters between the two teams, only a total of 10 goals were scored. 3 of them ended without exceeding 2 goals. In the last 5 rounds, Reading has conceded 6 goals while Middlesbrough has 5 goals and also conceded 6 times. Encounter with each other in situations where the visitors need more points, the goal will be difficult to appear much.
- H1 Wigan Athletic vs Hull City City: 0-1
- H2 Wigan Athletic vs Hull City City: 0-3
- Wigan Athletic: Antonee Robinson, David Marshall, Nathan Byrne, Cedric Kipre, Leon Aderemi Balogun, Sam Morsy, Joe Williams, Jamal Lowe, Kieran Dowell, Kal Naismith, Kieffer Moore.
- Hull City: George Long, Matthew Pennington, Reece Burke, Leonardo Da Silva Lopes, Kevin Stewart, George Honeyman, Jordy de Wijs, Mallik Wilks, Jon Toral, Martin Samuelsen, Josh Magennis.
Join Betting with: US HERE